Every government employee after getting retired eagerly waiting for PPO number. Government has made it easy to check you PPO number status online. In this post you will know how you can know status of PPO through online mode. In the pension case CPAO act as mediator and connect the pensioner to central pension payment center in the every bank.
As you know online process is not so smooth ,sometime people face a lot of problem or otherwise also they have problem related to pension payment .They can redress their problem through this portal very easily.
To find out the PPO Status follow the process given below:-
You are searching for PPO status means you have just retired from your post.
- Go to the Central pension accounting office web portal.
- The official web portal is https://cpao.nic.in/index.php
- Once you click on the above link you will be guided to the home page of CPAO.
- On the home page you will see the option to enter 12 digit PPO number to check the status.
- Once you enter the 12 digit PPO number and click on submit you will gwt the status of your PPO number.
What is CPPC Pension
For the timely credit of pension , arrears ,DA etc each bank have established Central Pension Payment center through this various pension related grievances also being redressed.
SMS Service of CPAO
SMS service started by CPAO to cater the large number of pensioner to inform from their PPO number allotment to dispatch. Following the services which you get through SMS.
- New pension in CPAO.
- Dispatch of new pension case ,tracking and updating through SMS.
- Revision authority and Bank intimation through SMS.
- Registration of grievances.
- Disposal of already registered grievances.
How to register grievance on CPAO Web Site
- Go to the https://cpao.nic.in/ web portal.
- Click on the register option.
- Create user name and password.
- Login into your account.
- Open “Add grievances” option.
- Fill the mandatory fields.
- Write your grievances.
- Click on the submit button.
Register grievance by Toll free number
The toll free number working from 10 am to 5 pm
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Very easily you can check the PPO Status .Go to https://cpao.nic.in/ > click on ppo status> enter 12 digit PPO number > submit
There are 12 digit in PPO number.