tsb online.kerala.gov.in | tsb online banking download statement | tsb login error | tsb personal | tsb online kerala gov in login | tsb online personal login | tsb online banking cheque deposit | tsb login business | tsb online account opening | tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/login -It is the website of treasury saving bank of Kerala which is a unique system in India to provide its customer to open bank saving and fixed bank account online. Kerala treasury saving bank has been serving people for 50 years. Anyone from the state of Kerala can open the account online and make transaction without any charge.In this article you will know how to login into tsbonline.kerala.gov.in
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login/TSB online banking login
If you want to know how to login into tsb online at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in than you have to follow these simple steps :-
- Firstly you need to go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in which official website of bank
- Then click on login button and you will enter into new page.
- On that page enter user name and password.
- Enter the captcha.
- Enter submit to login into the account.
Now you know how to do online banking of treasury bank of kerala ,tsb online at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New Registration
Some this service is not available due to server issue,But if you try it after some some and during working hours it may work at time. So for New registration into tsbonline.kerala.gov.in web portal firstly go to the official website of TSB.
- Go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in official website.
- Click on new user registration.
- BY clicking onto that online registration form will open.
- Enter TSB account number
- Confirm TSB account number
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Prefered user name.
- Click on next.
- Details provided above should match the TSB records in the treasury system.If not the go for offline mode.
TSB online banking
Online banking provide service to fund transfer through IMPS and NEFT,account statement,standing instruction for scheduled payment.Online banking open saving and fixed account public can open account in any treasury bank in the state.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in –Types of Savings Bank Accounts in TSB
There are four types of account is treasury bank of kerala which are listed below.
- TSB(Treasury Savings Bank Account)-TSB account can be opened by any individual.
- TFD(Treasury Fixed Deposits)-TFD can be opened by any individual.
- PTSB(Pensioners Treasury Savings Bank Account)- Exclusively for pensioners.
- ETSB(Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account)- Exclusively for state Govt. employees.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login User ID Recovery
If you have forgot your user id than you can recover it by following these simple steps.
- Go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in website.
- Then click on login button.
- At the bottom, click on forget user name.
- Then enter registered mobile number and account number.
- then click on next.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter other details .
- You will get to make another user name.
Documents required to register online on tsbonline.kerala.gov.in portal
While applying online following documents or information should be available to you.
- TSB account number(You can get it from one time offline mode registration), after that online services will be available to you.
- Mobile number.
- Aadhar Number.
- Email ID.
- Prefered User Name (Required during login).
- Then click next to register.
Form of ptbs online login form
Application of electronic transfer of fund from treasury savings bank.You can fill the form by your personal details, Mention below and transfer the fund in offline mode also.
- Beneficiary Details
- IFSC Code
- Remitter/Account Holder Details
- Mobile Number
- Amount to be transfered(In words and figure)
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in Login Password Recovery
- Visit tsbonline.kerala.gov.in official website .
- Then click on login.
- Then click on forget password.
- Enter the user name.
- Then enter account number and registered mobile number with bank.
- than option will be displayed to change the password.
Address of TSB Login Online
Directorate of Treasuries
Thycaud. P. O – 695014
TSB toll free number / TSB custumer care number
If you get any problem during transection or any query about online TSB then you can contact the bank by following means given below
Phone : + 91 471-2322533 / 2323963 / 2322712
Toll Free No : 1800-4255-176
Mobile No : + 91-9496003023
Email : email@example.com
FAQs Asked Related to TSB Online Login
Q1. How to get tsb online banking?
- To get tsb online banking you have to register on the tsb online login
Q2. How to register tsb online banking?
- You can register yourself to tsb online banking by visiting its official website or follow the procedure mention in the article.
Q3. How to delete tsb online banking?
- As of now there is no option to delete tsb online banking account,You can get it done by physically going to the bank.
Q4. How to activate tsb online banking?
- To activate the tsb online banking, During the first login using temporary password you will have to create a “Login password ” and “Transaction password” after the successful creation the account holder can start using TSB Online facility.
Q5. How to change tsb online password?
- You can change tsb online password by going forgot password in Login option
Q6. How to change address tsb online?
- You can Change your present address by filling the KYC form as there is of option address in the form.
Q7. Do we get login password for TSB online on Saturday?
- As registration process is online and could be done any time, So you can get the login password for TSB online on saturday also.
Q8. Is tsb online banking site down? why is tsb online not working?
- Sometimes due to heavy traffic site get down and then you will not be able to open the website.Try after some time.
Q9. How to transfer money tsb online?
- Online banking provide service to fund transfer through IMPS and NEFT,account statement,standing instruction for scheduled payment.
Q10. Is TSB online banking applicable for pensioners?
- Yes, As it available for any citizen