tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login -It is the website of treasury saving bank of Kerala which is a unique system in India to provide its customer to open saving bank account and fixed bank account in online mode. Kerala treasury saving bank has been serving people since last 50 years. Anyone from the state of Kerala can open the account online and make transaction without any charge .In this article you will know how to login into tsbonline.kerala.gov.in ,how to do registration other important details which will be useful for you.
The unique feature about this tsb online banking is that it doesn’t have any hidden charges for any online transaction like other bank. Online tsb facilitate for fund transfer, account statement etc.
- 1 TSB online banking Portal
- 2 TSB Online Kerala Details
- 3 tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login |TSB online banking login
- 4 TSB Online New Registration
- 5 TSB Kerala Online Secure Connection Failed Error Solution
- 6 TSB Online–Types of Savings Bank Accounts in TSB
- 7 TSB Online User ID Recovery
- 8 TSB Password Recovery
- 9 Documents required
- 10 Form of PTBS Online Login
- 11 Address of TSB
- 12 TSB toll free number / TSB custumer care number
- 13 FAQs
TSB online banking Portal
Online banking provide service to fund transfer through IMPS and NEFT, account statement, standing instruction for scheduled payment. Online banking open saving and fixed account public can open account in any treasury bank in the state.
TSB Online Kerala Details
|Name of article||Treasury saving bank of Kerala login|
|Website started by||Kerala State Government|
|When Started||50 years ago|
|Unique Feature||Online mode of opening an account|
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login |TSB online banking login
If you want to know how to login into tsb online at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in than you have to follow these simple steps :-
- Firstly you need to go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in which official website of bank
- Then click on login button and you will enter into new page.
- On that page enter user name and password.
- Enter the captcha.
- Enter submit to login into the account.
Now you know how to do online banking of treasury bank of kerala ,tsb online at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login.
TSB Online New Registration
Some this service is not available due to server issue,But if you try it after some some and during working hours it may work at time. So for New registration into tsbonline.kerala.gov.in web portal firstly go to the official website of TSB.
- Go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in official website.
- Click on new user registration.
- BY clicking onto that online registration form will open.
- Enter TSB account number
- Confirm TSB account number
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Preferred user name.
- Click on next.
- Details provided above should match the TSB records in the treasury system. If not the go for offline mode.
TSB Kerala Online Secure Connection Failed Error Solution
If your browser is not updated then Sometime due to your browser problem you get “failed error“.
TSB Kerala Online error could be solved by using these simple steps.
- Open the site in Google chrome.
- If you get problem, click on the Advanced setting.
- Then click on the procced.
This way you will get access to the Tsb online website.
Note- sometimes due to the heavy traffic site didn’t opens
TSB Online–Types of Savings Bank Accounts in TSB
There are four types of account is treasury bank of kerala which are listed below.
- TSB(Treasury Savings Bank Account)-TSB account can be opened by any individual.
- TFD(Treasury Fixed Deposits)-TFD can be opened by any individual.
- PTSB(Pensioners Treasury Savings Bank Account)- Exclusively for pensioners.
- ETSB(Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account)- Exclusively for state Govt. employees.
TSB Online User ID Recovery
If you have forgot your user id than you can recover it by following these simple steps.
- Go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in website.
- Then click on login button.
- At the bottom, click on forget user name.
- Then enter registered mobile number and account number.
- then click on next.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter other details .
- You will get to make another user name.
TSB Password Recovery
- Visit tsbonline.kerala.gov.in official website .
- Then click on login.
- Then click on forget password.
- Enter the user name.
- Then enter account number and registered mobile number with bank.
- than option will be displayed to change the password.
While applying online following documents or information should be available to you.
- TSB account number(You can get it from one time offline mode registration), after that online services will be available to you.
- Mobile number.
- Aadhar Number.
- Email ID.
- Prefered User Name (Required during login).
- Then click next to register.
Form of PTBS Online Login
Application of electronic transfer of fund from treasury savings bank. You can fill the form by your personal details, Mention below and transfer the fund in offline mode also.
- Beneficiary Details
- IFSC Code
- Remitter/Account Holder Details
- Mobile Number
- Amount to be transfered(In words and figure)
Address of TSB
Directorate of Treasuries
Thycaud. P. O – 695014
TSB toll free number / TSB custumer care number
If you get any problem during transection or any query about online TSB then you can contact the bank by following means given below
Phone : + 91 471-2322533 / 2323963 / 2322712
Toll Free No : 1800-4255-176
Mobile No : + 91-9496003023
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ans- Treasury Saving Bank
Ans- To get tsb online banking you have to register on the tsb online login
Ans- You can register yourself to tsb online banking by visiting its official website or follow the procedure mention in the article.
Ans- As of now there is no option to delete tsb online banking account, You can get it done by physically going to the bank.
Ans- To activate the tsb online banking, During the first login using temporary password you will have to create a “Login password ” and “Transaction password” after the successful creation the account holder can start using TSB Online facility.
Ans- You can change tsb online password by going forgot password in Login option
Ans- You can Change your present address by filling the KYC form as there is of option address in the form.
Ans- As registration process is online and could be done any time, So you can get the login password for TSB online on Saturday also.
Ans- Sometimes due to heavy traffic site get down and then you will not be able to open the website. Try after some time.
Ans- Online banking provide service to fund transfer through IMPS and NEFT, account statement, standing instruction for scheduled payment.
Ans-Yes, As it’s available for any citizen