E-Pension Portal– Now the pensioner of Jharkhand state employee apply for pension through online mode. Government of Jharkhand has initiated the process of pension application by filling the form of their personal information. In this post will know in details about the process you need to follow in order to avail the pension benefits after retirement form the Jharkhand state
The application filled after your login process get completed .Fill all the details correctly as asked in the form ,if it is not filled correctly then the form will be rejected and sent back for correction. So to avoid this fill it correct at first try.
How to apply for E pension portal Jharkhand
To apply for epension old age Jharkhand just follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of e pension portal –https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/jpension/
- On the home page there is option for login your account.
- For login into the account you need GPF/CPF/PRAN number.
- Enter password, security code then click on the login button.
- If you are not a registered employee then register yourself from the option on the home page.
- Enter GPF/CPF/PRAN number to login, enter mobile number ,If it is correct then OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- If the mobile number is wrong then change it with the help of DDO in your office.
- If you have successfully login into the account.
- In the main menu click on the pension papers.
- In the drop down menu click on the Generate pension paper.
- Fill all the details for pension paper.
- After you have filled the data successfully click on the Update data.
- Update forward it to DDO.
- Now you can view and print your e-pension paper.
- After forwarding it to DDO ,you can download e-pension paper.
- Now visit the Jharkhand e-pension portal.
- The portal has 3 stage of approval.
- Sanctioning officer.
- AG pension cell
- After all the above three level approval.
- Pensioner can see his PPO Details.
- Pensioner May know his PPO Status.
Once you have filled the pension paper and submitted and forwarded it to the DDO through online mode ,and you have made some mistake then DDO will not accept it and send it back to the pensioner for correction then you have to make the correction and again forward it to the DDO
Once you have filled all the personal details and submitted you have option to preview and make correction before sending it to the DDO officer
Yes you can check it by visiting the website –https://jkuber.jharkhand.gov.in/jpension/ on the top of home page you can see the option to check the status for applied PPO .
Yes you can download the form of pension application ,fill it physically and submit it to the assigned DDO in your office .Click here to download the form.