AB-HWC portal login 2022– Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre. Under this scheme, there are two components first one is to create 150000 wellness centers and 2nd component is Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, this is an insurance scheme under which insurance of 5 lakh will be given per year to at least 10 crore poor families. In this article, we will discuss how to login into hwc portal, ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in login, AB HWC App Login, AB hwc daily data entry.
HWC Login will require your user name and password so that the web portal authenticates you and allow you to enter into the web portal. For that, you need to create your account on the HWC portal.
- 1 AB HWC Portal Login
- 2 HWC Portal Daily Entry Process
- 3 How to Download AB HWC App
- 4 AB HWC Contact and Helpline number
- 5 FAQs
AB HWC Portal Login
The first wellness center under Ayushman Bharat was set up on 14th April 2018 at Jangla, Bijapur, Chattisgarh by prime minister Narendra Modi. HWC Portal was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) with support from National Health System and Resource Centre (NHSRC) and the Centre for Health Informatics (CHI) in November 2018 to support states in planning and monitoring the progress of operationalizing HWCs.
How to login into HWC Portal
ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in login process requires login credentials to authenticate yourself. Once you have the username and password you are good to go. Search for the ab hwc portal on google or any search browser. Click on the first result which is the official website of (https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/). Then follow the steps given below.
- Visit the HWC web portal for login.
- Directly click on the given link – https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/
- You will be guided to the home page.
- Enter the username and password.
- Click on the login button.
How to do Hwc Portal Login Daily entry
Ayushman Bharat – Health and Wellness Center portal stated by the central government to provide cheap and affordable health services to the citizen of India under this scheme. Below is the process to Login into the Ayushman Bharat health and Wellness Center portal.
- Go to the “Official Website” of ab-hwc portal.
- You will be navigated to the Home page.
- On that home page click on the Login button on the right side of the home page.
- By clicking on the Login button the interface will open.
- Fill on the User name.
- Fill in the password.
- Enter captcha.
- Click on the Login button.
AB-HWC Portal Detail
|Name of portal||ab-hwc portal|
|Purpose||Daily Data Entry|
|Full form of AB-HWC||Ayushman Bharat health and wellness center|
|Beneficiaries||People of India through their data|
|AB-HWC App||app link|
|AB-HWC Link||Click Here|
Note :-We are not the official website of AB HWC portal, we just provide information related to the the official website .Due to some technical issue the official website of AB HWC portal is not available right now. If you want to do the activity then you can go to the AB HWC App.
Also check out:-
- OPD Login – Online OPD Registration System Delhi
- Online portal for AFD items(Online canteen)
- Co-WIN App Registration
- afd.csdindia.gov.in Login
- HMIS Login-Health Management Information System
What are the ab-hwc portal Services
Following are the services provided by the ab-hwc portal. Services provided in the incremental order in starting as the first step in screening, prevention, control, and management of non-communicable disease like tuberculosis and leprosy has been introduced at HWCs.
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Infant care.
- children and adolescent health care.
- Family planning-related care.
- Communicable disease and management services.
- Prevention of communicable disease.
- Basic oral health care.
- ENT problems.
- Elderly care services.
- Emergency care services.
- Mental health.
AB HWC Journey
|2015||Task force for comprehensive Primary health care|
|2017||National health care|
|2018-19||Budget Announcement on AB HWCs|
|2022||Budget Announcement on PMASBY|
HWC Portal Daily Entry Process
Data collected in the health and wellness center is being uploaded on the ab-hwc portal Daily Entry. Daily data entry is done by logging into the website. Each and every patient treated will be registered and the same data will be uploaded by the data entry operator to the HWC portal. As you can see daily OPD consultation entry is done for patients in Uttarakhand, Nainital by the health and wellness center.
- As you click on the three-dot on the interface you will see the option as Home, Facility Profile, Family Images, Data entry, etc.
- In data entry, there is an option for daily reporting format, Monthly delivery format, and wellness report format. In the daily entry format, you can update the daily OPD patient details.
- Under the wellness reporting option, you have to report other activities done at the center like yoga health day celebration and check-ups, etc.
- In the view report, you can check the data by date wise, patient-wise, and gender-wise.
How to Download AB HWC App
To make it easier to address health-related issues app has been developed by Ministry of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- Go to the google play store.
- Type the ab hwc app on the search menu.
- The app will open in front of you.
- Then click install.
- Once installed open it.
- And use it.
What is the AB HWC App Details
|App Name||AB-HWC (Ayushman Bharat – Health and Wellness Center)|
|Updated on||Apr 26, 2022|
|Required android||4.0.3 and up|
|Offered by||National Health Portal-MoHFW|
AB HWC Contact and Helpline number
For further Program related information on Health and Wellness Centers Contact
National Health Systems Resource Center (NHSRC)
Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka,
New Delhi 110067
Phone numbers – 011-26108982 / 83 / 84 / 92 /93
For Issues or information related to the Website Contact:
Centre for Health Informatics (CHI)
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirk, New Delhi – 110067.
- 91-11-2616 5959,
- 91-11-2616 6441,
- 91-11-2618 8485,
- 91-11-2610 7773
Ans – Go to the ab-hwc portal, click on the login option, enter your user name and password, and login into the portal.
Ans – It is a monitoring portal to stop the spread of Non-communicable diseases and chronic communicable diseases, by screening, prevention, and proper management. This portal collects data from different parts of India which can be used for detecting the disease for a response.
Ans – There are 17,149 health and wellness centers in India. Which constitutes 8801 primary health centers,6795 health sub-centers, and 1553 urban primary health centers.
Ans – Full form of AB-HWC is Ayushman Bharat health and wellness centers
Ans – Actually eSanjeevani AB HWC is an online consultation platform where a patient from remote and rural places can take telemedical service with the help of a mobile phone after the online registration, a time slot will be allotted to the patient.
Ans – HWC PHC stands for Health and wellness center for Primary health care center which brings the primary health facilities closer to rural households. It covers noncommunicable diseases to maternal and child health care.
Ans- The official website link for AB HWC Portal is https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/
The data entry process is explained above in a very simple way, follow that and apply it.