UTI infrastructure technology and service (UTIITSL) formerly know as UTI. Its a government owned company which provide technology service and outsourcing service to government of India in finance and other sectors. In this post you will know all the details of UTI PSA login and how you can download E PAN Card form there and PAN reprint.
UTI is largest financial service provider in India registered to SEBI have many office across the country and head office in Mumbai.
UTI has show its ability to provide many financial services with excellence like mutual fund ,Pan Card issuance and printing across country , Insurance and e governance service.
UTI PSA Login Step By Step Process
- Go to the official website -https://www.psaonline.utiitsl.com/psaonline/showLogin.
- On the Home page login option will be available.
- Fill the login credentials.
- Enter user name
- Enter password.
- Fill the captcha in the box.
- Click on the login button
UTI PSA Forgot password
- Visit official web page of UTI PSA .
- Once you are on the login page .
- Under the login option you will find option of forgot password.
- Click on that.
- Enter User ID.
- Enter Email. ID.
- Click on the continue button to change the password.
How can I get PAN card UTIITSL?
To get your e PAN Card download go through the process explained below :-
- Go to the official site https://www.utiitsl.com/
- Then click on the a pan card service.
- Go to paperless PAN card.
- Verify PAN Card with new QR Code Design
- Link Aadhar with PAN .
- Aadhar will be verified with UIDAI.
- Get your e-PAN Card in your email id.
How to Reprint PAN Card
Sometime we lose the printout of PAN card ,so there is solution that ,you can reprint it form the UTIITSL website very easily.
To avail the facility of reprint of PAN Card you have to follow the instruction given below :-
- Go to this website https://www.utiitsl.com/
- In the main menu click on the PAN Card service option.
- OR click in the PAN Card service from bellow option on the website.
- By click on that you will be guided to this https://www.pan.utiitsl.com/PAN/ web page.
- Then hover below to find the PAN reprint option.
- Click on that.
- A form will open in front of you.
- Fill the form with PAN number ,DOB ,GSTIN Number(optional), captcha ,
- Then click on the submit button.
- You will now be able to reprint it easily.
PSA UTI is government owned website which provide various services related to government document and other finance related services like PAN card ,Mutual fund ,Aadhar card ,RTI and vigilance etc.
You can use it get many services like services related to PAN card ,Aadhar card ,RTI ,Mutual fund ,PMJAY services ,Medical bill processing etc.
The main objective of PSA UTI is provide one stop solution for different services started by the government of India.