Pension Portal 4.0 Login-Government of India has made a one stop portal for the pensioners and other pension schemes related to the government. Due to huge number of pensioner it is difficult to cater all the pensioner physically and government digital India push every service is going online which is helping beneficiary. In this post you will know how to how to do registration and login in the pension portal
Pension is the most important lifeline factor for the retired employee as it provide financial independence to the individual to live a respectful and comfortable life.
There are different rules and case study regarding payment of pension to the retiree or if the person dies then who will get the pension and how much will be the pension then etc.
At the end of the article we have provided the link of case study and detail of pension payment methods. So please go through it and get the concept of pension payment system.
- Visit the link given below –https://pensionersportal.gov.in/SANKALP/AlertforPensioners.aspx
- Click on the registration link option.
- A form will open in front of you to fill.
- Fill the personal details with name, address, email etc.
- Then fill the skill and experience form.
- Area of interest/expertise.
- Professional Experience.
- City preference.
- Time available.
- Then submit the form.
- Create the login id and password
- Now you are a registered pensioner.
To loin into the pensioners portal you will need login id and password.
- Go to the official website of pensioners portal ,you can go directly from here-https://pensionersportal.gov.in/SANKALP/Login.aspx.
- Then click on the login option in the main menu.
- Fill the login credentials.
- Login id
- Retirement date.
- Security date in the box
- Then click on the login button.
To calculate the pension of a pensioner you need to go through these process.
- Go to the official website of central government dedicated to the pensioner-https://pensionersportal.gov.in/
- you will be navigated to the home page of that portal where you could find the pension calculator option.
- Click on that option.
- Now you will see three option.
- pre-2006 Pensioners
- post-2006 Pensioners (01.01.2006 to 31.12.2015)
- post-2016 Pensioners
- According to you retirement date select from the above option.
- Now click on Basic Pension , Family Pension & Commuted Pension Calculator
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- Type of Retirement
- Date of birth
- Date of retirement
- Total qualifying service.
- Sum of last 10 months emoluments.
- Sum of last month emoluments.
- Filling all the asked queries.
- Click on the calculate pension button
- This way you will could calculate your pension.
Write-up for Anubhav
This is the option where pensioner share there life experience and could share range of issue in society and there life and also give suggestion and what they are doing now etc.
So how to write-up for Anubhav on pensioner portal, follow the steps given below and write you experience and share it on the portal .
- Go to official website -https://pensionersportal.gov.in/index.aspx or go to https://pensionersportal.gov.in/anubhav/Home/CommendableWork directly.
- Click on that.
- A form will open ,fill the form with required credentials of personal details.
- Grade Pay/Level
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Email ID
- Office Address
- Residential Address
- Upload Photograph (only .jpg format and size upto 50 KB)
- Now upload the in pdf form in upto 20000 words
- Upload document if any
- Upload audio file if any
- Select Category
- Select Skill
- Fill captcha and click on submit button.
Yes you can download your pension payment order(PPO) by registering to Central Pension Accounting Office and then login into your account by user name and password
You can get you pension statement online through online banking with your user name and password. You must have saving or current account attached to your PPO also called as pension account.
30% of the amount of last pay to the deceased will be paid to the family member. If he/she dies while working the 50% will be paid. There are several rules and whole case study about it please refer to this link for more details- Click Here