PNB PARIVAR HRMS Login ,Pnb HRMS 2.0 login at pnbnet.net.in
Pnb HRMS 2.0 login – PNB PARIVAR Human resource management system was started in 2006 for payroll and salary distribution of staff and pensioners of PNB Parivar employees. This HRMS of PNB apart from payroll and salary management also do a lot of things required for overall human resource management. In this article we will learn how to log into the PNB PARIVAR HRMS login, PNB retired employees List, web portal, and other important details.
PNB HRMS 2.0
Some of the vital functions performed by the PNB HRMS 2.0 web portal are attendance, absence management, Increment, promotion, Employee recruitment, retired employees portal, etc.
The payroll module helps in collecting the data of employees used to generate the payroll detailed report. And the training module provides data on the training and development of the employee which helps in administration.
The employee is provided with various facilities online like online submission of leave, assets and liabilities, performance appraisal, Newspaper, and petrol reimbursement. These facilities are available to the employee through employee self-service and can be accessed through the internet.
PNB HRMS 2.0 Details
|Punjab national bank Human resource management system
|Employee of PNB
|Help the PNB Staff
Pnb HRMS 2.0 Login
To login into pnb parivar 2.0 web portal follow the steps given below:-
The staff and Pensioner Login process is very easy and could be done by doing a few steps provided by the Human resource management system of Punjab national bank. Which caters to thousands of its staff through this portal
- Go to pnb parivar 2.0 web portal.
- On the home page click on the HRMS login option.
- Once you click on the login option login form will open
- Fill User ID you get after registration through your HR in the bank.
- Fill in the Password set for your account basically it’s a combination of PAN and date of birth.
- Fill CAPTCHA shown in the box.
- Click Validate and you are now login into your account to use it.
Note :- For the retired employee first time login password is combination of PAN Number and DOB(Date of birth)Pnb HRMS
For example – If Employee has PAN number as ABCDE1234F and Date of Birth as 18-02-1995. Then password would be as pnb@ABCDE1234F1802Pnb HRMS
PNB HRMS 2.0 password reset
How to open pnb HRMS 2.0 password, To reset the password of PNB HRMS you need to follow the instruction
- Go to the PNB HRMS website – https://www.pnbnet.net.in/
- Click on the login option, once you click on that.
- You can see forgot password option at the bottom of the login option
- Click on that and fill in the credentials asked for.
- And reset the password.
Services provided by the PNB HRMS web portal
These are the services provided by the PNB HRMS web portal
- Assets and liabilities
- Newspaper and petrol reimbursement
- Salary slip
- Schemes for pensioner
- Retirement Details.
- PF details
pnb HRMS 2.0 App download
To open and download the PNB Parivar app you need to follow the following steps indicated below:-
- Go to the Google play store on your mobile phone.
- Then on the search bar search for PNB Parivar.
- It will open in front of you.
- Click on install.
- Then open the app to avail of the services.
What are the benefits of the PNB HRMS APP?
The following are the benefits of the PNB HRMS APP:-
- You can check your leave balance in your account and apply accordingly.
- With one click you can check all the details.
- Download the salary slip for the month and the whole year without any issues.
- Can now your appointment date, promotion updates, etc?
- Pensioner could know their PPO number and other pension-related details.
- Can apply for a loan by reading the terms and conditions.
- Can pay bills through your account.
PNB retired employees List
Here is the list of retired employee who is eligible for the PNB hospitalization contribution benefits scheme for the retired employee as on 28/02/2022
PNB retired employees List PDF – Click here
For employees and nonemployees go to the link given above and access your login portal.
Scheme-related information on PNB could be accessed through the web portal given above.
PNB Pension Payslip Download
To download the pension pay slip you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the link given – https://gateway.netpnb.com/payslip/
- The PNB Pension pay slip download option will open in front of you.
- Then enter the account number of the pensioner or the pension account from which the pension comes.
- Enter the period for which you want to download the PNB pension slip.
- Click on the submit button.
- One time password will be sent to the registered mobile number, enter that and validate the mobile number.
- Once the process of validation is complete, you will be navigated to the payslip page.
- Now you can view, save and download your pay slip.
For different types of notices and circulars on PNB, you can access them through the link given above.
Ans – To login into pnb Parivar 2.0 you need to go to https://www.pnbnet.net.in/ website and click on the login option the enter your user id and password.
Ans – To open the PNB Parivar app you need to go to the google play store then search for the PNB Parivar app and then click on the install option then open the app.
Ans – To know your salary in PNB in HRMS you need to login into your account and access the details of your salary.
Ans- Go to the website and click on the retiree option to download any information
Ans– You can change your photo by login into your account or you can download the PNB Parivar HRMS App from the google play store and edit your profile and photo
Ans– By online mode, you can register on pnb HRMS without visiting the branch as we have explained above.
Ans- No, you have to submit it to either of the systems.