TN Government has made almost all the services online which helps its employee cater all the services easily. The portal that manages the human resource of employee and pensioners of Tamil nadu. On this portal employee can check the details of their salary, apply for leave ,apply for loan and other facilities.
TN Payslip Download facility could be availed from this HRMS portal. From where employee and pensioner can download the epayslip.
TN treasury department keep the salary of there employee online from where they can download or see it whenever they want it form there.
TN Payslip Download
TN Employee and pensioner who want to download their payslip online should follow the instruction given below:-
1. Firstly Visit the official website of TN Epayroll ,I.e https://epayroll.tn.gov.in/tngepay/login/employeelogin.aspx
2. Once you type go to the official website you will be navigated to the home page of treasuries and accounts department.
3. To Login into the account of treasury to download epayslip you need following documents. User name and password.
4. After filling the login credentials click on the login button.
5. Once you are logged in into account you can download your salary slip in tamilnadu department.
6. Official Page Link – Click here
Employee who are under the preview of TN treasury department will get the detail of there salary slip like Bank ,railway, State police ,state level judiciary and other state level employee.
Its very easy to download payslip in tamilnadu by logging into the treasury department of tamilnadu government.
To login into TN treasury account you need user name and password.
Of course you can see the salary detail of whole year, for that also you will need your login credentials so that you can login into your account and track your payment detail of the year.
As you know that if you want any kind of loan than you will have to roam around different office to get salary slip. So it will become very easy if one get epayslip online and will get any loan very easily based on your salary statement.
Also Read :-