PMEGP Loan– Under Prime minister employment guarantee promgramme loan is being provided to the micro ,Small and medium enterprises. Now you can apply for second load as the link is active for the application for loan under PMEGP. Under this PMEGP scheme subsidiary will also be provide.
In this article you will know how to apply for loan under pmegp scheme, apply for second loan and interest under such loans.
PMEGP Loan Application and Registration
For the application of loan under PMEGP you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of KVIC -https://www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal/pmegphome/index.jsp#
- You will be navigated to home page of KVIC.
- On that platform you can see the option for “Apply Online”
- Click on that option.
- ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SECOND LOAN SUBSIDY FOR UPGRADING OF EXISTING UNIT form will open.
- Select under which scheme your first loan is sanctioned.
- Application ID.
- Udyog Aadhar Registration number
- Aadhar Number
- Pan Number
- Click On next.
- Fill the previous sanction details.
- Upload document.
- Final submit.
- Official Link- Click Here
pmegp Bank Login
PMEGP Bank Login process is given below:-
- Go to the official website of PMEGP.
- You will be navigated to the home page of pmegp.
- Click on the bank login option on the home page.
- Then fill the login credentials.
- Fill the user name and password.
- Click on the login option.
PMEGP Loan Interest Rate
The interest on loan availed under PMEGP range from 11% to 12 %. Apply for Second Loan, PMEGP Loan Interest Rate
Ans- The banks are SBI ,PNB ,Axix , BoB etc.
Ans-The subsidy under pmegp is different for different region for General Category Urban(15%) Rural(25%) , SC & ST, Minority, Woman -Urban(25%) Rural(35%)
Ans- An Adult above 18 years is eligible for financing under PMEGP.
Ans-Apply for 2nd Loan upto Rs.1.00 Crore
(Avail Government Subsidy from 15% to 20%)