Income tax filing new website Started by income tax department, ministry of finance and government of India. This new website has been developed on pilot project for national e governance plan. It will provide tax payer single window to prove tax related services .E filing website launched on 7th June 2021 with new URL https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/ with title e filling 2.0 .
This new website is easier to use as proclaimed by Income tax department. Earlier the site can be accessed at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home ,Now it can be accessed at https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/ ,which has user friendly interface with new and enhanced features.
In this article you will know all about the newly launched web portal for e filling and its benifits.
e – Filling Web Portal Detail
|Portal name||Income tax e filing|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||People of India|
|New website Launch Date||7 June 2021|
Income tax website Services
Services provided by new website started for income tax filling are as follows:-
- Link Aadhar with pan.
- Know you Aadhar and pan linking status.
- Pay your pending tax online.
- Track your income tax filing online.
- Verify your pan.
- Know your tax deductions across India.
- Verify Pending Service.
- Know if order/notice received is authenticate.
- Know your AO.
- TDS on cash withdrawal.
E filling 2.0 Highlights
Newly Launched e filing 2.0 website have several features, Some of the features are:-
- Better and enhanced user experience.
- Dashboard hosting all actionable items.
- A dynamic & intuitive interface.
- Available in multiple Indian languages.
- All services can be accessed with this new portal.
- Single window for all services.
Government is also planning to launch mobile application soon. As soon as it will be releases we will update it on our website.