Services e-Health Assistance & Tele-consultation (SeHAT)- SeHAT is a teleconsultation service started by ministry of defense to provide medical facility online. Now the delivery of medicine has also been started by this web portal . SeHAT is tri service started by ministry of defense designed for defense personnel and their families.
Now the home delivery of medicine has also been started by delhi base hospital at delhi cant which will be available to more and more station in coming days.
It is a portal where patient can take online appointment and take medical teleconsultation and video consultation
SEHAT Web Portal Details
|Name of web portal||SeHAT|
|Who Launched||Defiance minister Rajnath singh|
|When Launched||27 May 2021|
|Trail Version Started||August 2020|
Objective of SeHAT web portal
- Free home delivery and self pickup of medicines for online consultations available at delhi station.
- For opting above facility, patients are requested to share the prescription with BHDC Via eMail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further assistance on delivery of medicine please contact 01125683580
SeHAT OPD Procedure
These are the process through which you have to go through to consult through SeHAT OPD.
- Then Token is generated.
- Login into your account to avail service.
- Wait for your turn.
- Teleconsultation is done.
- E Prescription is given.
Sehat Online Registration & Consultation Process
- Go to the https://ids.sehatopd.in/ web portal of sehat. or Go to https://sehatopd.gov.in/
- On that web portal go to the online registration for consultation option.
- By clicking on the Registration option.
- Enter the mobile number and aadhar number.
- Click on the sent OTP option.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone number.
- Click on the register option.
- Go to the official web portal or go to this direct link – click here
- Fill the login credentials.
- Enter mobile number.
- A token number will be generated for your tele consultation
- Wait for your number
Ans – SEHAT is a web portal started by ministry of defense for the defense personal having medical issue. Now the portal will also be used to order medicine online
Ans – Sehat web portal inaugurated by Defense minister of India Mr. Rajnath Singh
Ans – To register to the sehat web portal you have to go to the official website.
Ans – There is no any charge for teleconsultation or video consultation.
Ans – Ministry of defense
Ans – Token is valid till the teleconsultation is not done and if not used it will expire by the end of day.
Also check out
UMID Railway Login – UMID Card Download and Registration
ab-hwc portal login-Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre
HMIS Login-Health Management Information System Data entry