HMIS Login-HIMS stands for Health Management Information System and IHIP stands for Integrated Health Information Platform also known as Integrated Health Surveillance Program. Started by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government Of India. Aim to collect the data on the disease at the district and state levels so that it can be used during any pandemic. In this post, you will know the details about the HMIS login and HMIS daily data entry.
Labs and other medical institutes had been established in the past to collect the data so that during the pandemic data can be used and the pandemic could be controlled.
About NHM(National Health mission)
The national health mission is the flagship program of the central government to deal with the health needs of the poor populations of rural and urban. The main focus of this mission is to develop a decentralized system where it will be conducted by the community. Also improving the health condition through rigorous monitoring, evolution, and innovation.
NHM is divided into two programs one for the rural population which is National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) started on 5 April 2005 and one for the urban population National Urban Health Mission (NUHM), launched in 2013.
How to login into HMIS
hmis.nhp.gov.in login step by step process given below:-
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will see the sign-in option.
- By clicking on that option you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- Enter User Name, Password, and Captcha, and click on sign in.
- After signing in this screen will appear.
- Update facility detail.
- Enter details to be updated, click Yes
- After clicking the yes button a confirmation request will appear on the screen, asking if are you sure you want to send an update request, click on yes to confirm.
- Clicking yes will send the details entered for approval to the respective district admin and state admin.
- District admin/state admin approval for the requested ‘health facility update’ is required for this facility user to proceed further.
- The message “please wait for approval of health facility update” will appear on the screen.
- Until the District admin/state admin approves the “Health facility Update Request” the same screen will be shown up by login by this user, asking him/her to wait for the approval of the health facility update.
- To get the approval for the health facility update request you need to log in to the account, after the log in this screen will appear in front of you.
- Click on the administration tab in the drop-down menu and click on the List of Health Facility Requests.
- You will be navigated to a screen where you will see the pending status of your health facility request. By clicking on the view approve or reject option will appear, by clicking approve by admin status will show approve.
- Now the user has to update his/her profile to start using the portal.
- Click on an update after filling in the details, after successful submission this screen will appear showing your profile has been approved.
HMIS Username and Password
To reset your username and password, you have to visit the official website of HMIS.
- Go to the official HMIS Portal- https://hmis.nhp.gov.in/#!/
- You will be navigated to the Home page of HMIS.
- From there, you need to click on the login option.
- The login page will open in front of you.
- Click on the reset password option at the bottom of the page.
- Then, enter a user name and click on submit.
- You will be able to change the password.
HMIS Data Entry Format
To do the data entry into HMIS, you need to have a user id and password by which you will log in to your account and start doing data entry.
- Once you are logged in to the account of your choice
- HSC User
- PSC User
- CHC User
- SDH User
- DH User
- DHQ User
- Data Entry has 3 types of Entry forms–
- Daily Data Entry
- Monthly Service Delivery
- Quarterly Infrastructure & Human Resource
- Select what type of entry you want to do.
- For HSC(Health sub-center) Daily entry is done through its user.
- Monthly data entry contains three portions –Part A contains the data elements of Reproductive and Child Health; Part B – Health Facility Services Part C– Stock related.
Start using HIMS
- After the user profile gets successfully updated following web page will be displayed with full functionalities.
- Now user can start data entry or any other function.
Help desk number-
Mrs Ratna Anjan Jena, Director General (Statistics)
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3rd Floor, Indian Red Cross Society,
New Delhi- 110001
Tel-Fax: 011-23737982, 23350003
HMIS App Apk Download
To download the HMIS app follow the instruction given below. Once you have downloaded the app create an account and log in with your user id and password.
- Go to the website of HMIS –https://hmis.nhp.gov.in/
- On the home page search for the download option on the main menu.
- In the drop-down menu click on the HMIS Android mobile app.
- Click on that option.
- The Apk format will be downloaded.
- HMIS Apk Mobile app download link –click here
Health Management Information System
1. Visit the website.
2. Homepage will open.
3. Click on the login option.
4. Fill in the login credentials.
5. Click on the login option.
Go to the official website of HMIS >Home Page >Click on the login option>Fill in the login credentials >Click on the login button.