HMIS Login-HIMS stands for Health management Information System and IHIP stands for Integrated Health Information Platform also known as Integrated Health Surveillance Programme.Started by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government Of India. Aim to collect the data of the disease at district and state level so that the it can be used during any pandemic.
Labs and other medical and institute had been established in the past to collect the data so that during pandemic data can be used and pandemic could be controlled .
About NHM(National Health mission)
National health mission is the flagship programme of central government to deal with the health needs of poor population of rural and urban.The main focus of this mission is to develop a decentralised system where it will be conducted by the community. Also improving the health condition by rigorous monitoring ,evolution and innovation.
NHM is divided into two programme one for rural population that is National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) started in 5 April 2005 and for urban population National Urban Health Mission (NUHM), launched in 2013.
hmis.nhp.gov.in login / HMIS Login Process
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page you will see sign-in option.
- By clicking on that option you will be redirected to log-in page.
- Enter User Name,Password,Captcha and click on sign in.
- After signing in this screen will appear.
- Update facility detail.
- Enter details to be updated, click Yes
- After clicking yes button a confirmation request will appear on the screen,asking are you sure you want to send update request,click on yes to confirm.
- Clicking yes will sent the details entered for approval to the respective district admin and state admin.
- District admin/state admin approval for requested ‘health facility update’ is required to this facility user to proceed further.
- Message “please wait for approval of health facility update“will appear on the screen.
- Until District admin/state admin approve the “Health facility Update Request” the same screen will be shown up by login by this user, asking him/her to wait for the approval of health facility update.
- To get approval of health facility update request you need to log in into the account,after the login this screen will appear in front of you.
- Click on administration tab in the drop down menu click on the List of Health Facility Request.
- You will be navigated to a screen where you will see the pending status of your health facility request.by clicking on view approve or reject option will appear ,by clicking approve by admin status will show approve.
- Now user has to update his/her profile to start using portal.
- Click on update after filling the details ,after successful submission this screen will be appear showing your profile has been approved.
Start using HIMS
- After user profile gets successfully updated following web page will be displayed with full functionalities.
- Now user can start data entry or any other function.
Help desk number-
Mrs Ratna Anjan Jena,Director General (Statistics)
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3rd Floor, Indian Red Cross Society,
New Delhi- 110001
Tel-Fax: 011-23737982, 23350003