UMID stands for the unique medical identity card. UMID Railway is a smart health card system started by Indian railways. It provides all medical benefits to railway employees and pensioners through a web-enabled QR-based identification system. In this post, you will all the details of UMID Login like how to log in and do the registration, the benefits of UMID, its objective, and many more. So read the article completely to understand all about UMID Railway
UMID is a unique medical identity card provided by the Indian railway for employees and pensioners. It is a web-enabled, QR code and biometric identity system smart health card system.
UMID Railway Login
To log in to UMID railway you have first to visit the official website of UMID.
- Visit the UMID Railway web portal.
- Click on the login option at the top of the web portal.
- Fill in the credentials.
- Employee P.F. No / Pensioner PPO No.
- Enter CAPTCHA.
- Click on login.
UMID Railway Registration
Registration process in UMID Railway is very easy just follow the simple steps to register to the UMID web portal.
- Go to the official web portal of UMID Railway.
- You will be navigated to the home page of UMID Railway.
- Now click on the Login option on the top menu.
- In the dropdown menu, you will have the option of registering.
- Click on the register option.
- For employee registration Enter the PF number(It can be 9 , 10, 11 and 12 digit)
- Enter PAN number.
- Fill in the Date of birth.
- Click on Validate details.
- For pensioner registration
- Click on the pensioner option.
- Enter PPO number.
- Pensioner type
- Family pensioner.
- Secondary pensioner.
- Select pension scheme
- RELHS with FMA.
- RELHS without FMA.
- RELHS Not opted.
- Date of birth.
- Click on validate detail option for the registration process to complete.
- The name of the employee and details will be shown on the screen.
- If the details are correct now employee can register his mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number entered in the form.
- The system will generate the password.
- Now employees can log in to the account of UMID Railway with their PF number as user ID and Password generated by the system.
UMID Card Download
To download the UMID Card you have to search for umid login medical card download or follow the step-by-step process and you will easily be able to download UMID medical card.
- Once you are logged in. Official website
- Click on the View/download medical card option.
- All the medical cards of eligible family members including employees will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Download on the mobile or print out as a hard copy or QR code.
- Any of the above could be shown in the hospital or nearest kiosk
What are the objectives of UMID Login
- The main objective is to provide medical benefits of employees, Pensioners, Dependents of Employees and pensioners.
- Also to the quasi-rly employees, porters/coolies, etc.
- OPD slips generation through kiosks in hospitals.
- QR-based biometric identification without a physical card.
UMID Login Salient Features
- Web and mobile application.
- Electronic Platform.
- End-to-end solution.
- Change of health units.
- Hospital-wise debits and credits.
- Automatic Generation of OPD slips.
- Interfacing with referral hospitals.
- CSTE scheme hospitals.
- Card-independent system.
- Universal applicability and scalability.
- Continuous Validation mechanism.
- Humanistic technology
How to connect Umid customer care?
To connect to Umid customer care you can access them at –
4th Floor, Rail Nilayam
South Central Railway
Ans – Unique medical identity card
Ans- Go to the official website > Click on the view/download > and follow the instruction given above
Ans- The process to login into UMID railway is very easy and its details are provided above. Go to the official website home page, then fill in the login credentials after that click on the login option.