UMID stands for unique medical identity card. UMID Railway is a smart heath card system started by Indian railways. It provides all medical benefits to the railway employee and pensioner through web enabled QR based identification system. In this post you will all the details of UMID Railway like how to login and do the registration, benefits of UMID , its objective and many more. So read the article completely to understand all about UMID Railway
What is UMID
UMID is a unique medical identity card provided by Indian railway for the employee and pensioner. It is a web enabled, QR code and biometric identity system smart health card system.
UMID Railway Login
To log in into UMID railway you have firstly visit the official website of UMID.
- Visit UMID Railway web portal.
- Click on the login option the top of the web portal.
- Fill the credentials.
- Employee P.F. No / Pensioner PPO No.
- Enter CAPTCHA.
- Click on login.
UMID Railway Registration
Registration process in UMID Railway is very easy just follow the the simple steps to register to the UMID web portal.
- Go to the official web portal of UMID Railway.
- You will be navigated to the home page of UMID Railway.
- Now click on the Login option on the top menu.
- In the dropdown menu you will have option of register.
- Click on the register option.
- For employee registration Enter the PF number(It can be 9 , 10, 11 and 12 digit)
- Enter PAN number.
- Fill the Date of birth.
- Click on Validate details.
- For pensioner registration
- Click on the pensioner oprion.
- Enter PPO number.
- Pensioner type
- Family pensioner.
- Secondary pensioner.
- Select pension scheme
- RELHS with FMA.
- RELHS without FMA.
- RELHS Not opted.
- Date of birth.
- Click on validate detail option for registration process to complete.
- Name of employee and details will be shown on the screen.
- If the details are correct now employee can register his mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number enter it in the form.
- System will generate the password.
- Now employee can login into account of UMID Railway with PF number as user ID and Password generated by system.
UMID Card Download
- Once you are logged in. Official website
- Click on the View/download medical card option.
- All the medical cards of eligible family members including employee will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Download on the mobile or print out as hard copy or QR code.
- Any of the above could shown in the hospital or nearest kiosk
What are objective of UMID
- The main objective is to provide medical benefits of employees , Pensioners ,Dependents of Employees and pensioners.
- Also to the quasi rly employees, porters/coolies etc.
- OPD slips generation through kiosk in hospitals.
- QR based biometric identification without physical card.
UMID Salient Features
- Web and mobile application.
- Electronic Platform.
- End – to – end solution.
- Change of health units.
- Hospital wise debits and credits.
- Automatic Generation of OPD slips.
- Interfacing with referral hospitals.
- CSTE scheme hospitals.
- Card independent system.
- Universal applicability and scalability.
- Continuous Validation mechanism.
- Humanistic technology
Ans Unique medical identity card
Ans Go to the official website > Click on the view/download > and follow the instruction given above