[PDF] Utilization Certificate CGHS Format Download– The utilization certificate is a very important document in CGHS.CGHS stands for central government health scheme managed by the ministry of health and family welfare. CGHS provides health care to four pillars of democracy Indian Judiciary, Legislative, Executive, and press. In this post, we know how to download the Utilization Certificate CGHS Format Download.
Utilization certificate gives the detail about the medicine issued to the patient, the patient information form where they come from, dispensary, token number, etc.
The central government health scheme is a very useful facility provided to all the government employees, pensioners, and other government and non-government employees mentioned on its side.
Presently approximately 39 lakhs are taking benefits from this in 74 cities across India, and its planning to include more cities to improve its accessibility to the citizen.
CGHS provide following method of medicine
- Indian system of medicine
- Siddha and
[PDF] Utilization Certificate CGHS Format Download
A lot of people search for Utilization certificate of CGHS ,so we have findout it from the official website of CGHS ,Now you can easily download the pdf format of utilization certificate.
- Go to the official website of CGHS.
- Once you go to the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page main menu click on the download option
- By click on the download option in the dropdown menu click on the utilization certificate
- By clicking on that pdf form format will open in front of you
- Now Download it.
Downloading Link- Click Here