GeM Registration – GeM was started by the government of India which is an abbreviation for Government e-Market for the procurement in India. The main aim of the initiation of this GeM portal is to make a transparent and robust ecosystem where sellers and buyers can buy and sell. In the process of making Digital India and making all the processes of GeM paperless and transparent. In this article, you will know the GeM Registration-gem.gov.in Login Portal for Government e-market place, GeM Portal.
- 1 GeM Registration process
- 2 gem.gov.in Login Portal-https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin
- 3 GeM login password and id forgot
- 4 GeM Login Portal Details–gem.gov.in
- 5 gem.gov.in Login Portal contact information
GeM Registration process
GeM portal Registration consists of two types of registration i.e. for buyer and seller where both the player can register and avail of the facility provided by this amazing website.
GeM portal Registration for Buyer
- First of all, you need to Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Terms will appear in front of you read and verify them for buyer registration.
- You have to have a government site-based email id i.e email on gov.in the website.
- Your Aadhar card number
- Mobile number for OTP verification
- When you click on term and condition review pdf terms and conditions Boucher will open you have to read it carefully and click on I agree to continue for further process.
- Now fill the column of Aadhar number
- And Mobile number where you will get the OTP for verification of mobile number.
- Fill in other details for complete registration on the gem buyer website.
- Link to fill the registration form- https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
GeM portal Registration for Seller
GeM seller registration process involves the following the mentioned process below.
- First of all, you need to Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- Review terms and conditions must be done by an important person in the organization
- When you click on terms and conditions review a pdf terms and conditions Boucher will open you have to read it carefully and click on I agree to continue for further process.
- Now, you will be asked the Business Organisation /Type
- Proprietorship (If you are registering as a sole proprietor business)
- Firm (If you are registering as a Partnership / LLP Firm)
- Company (If you are registering a Private / Public limited company)
- Trust / Society / Association of persons (If you are registering a Trust / Society association of persons)
- Government Entity (If you are registering a Government Entity)
- Business Organisation name.
- Fill in other details for complete registration on the gem seller website.
- Link to fill the registration form- https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
GeM seller registration required documents
Gem portal registration as seller document required is mentioned below.
- Aadhar number
- Pan number
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Date of registration of your business.
- CIN(company information number)
- Income Tax Return Details for participating in Bids/RA.
- Billing Address with GSTIN Number(for more than 25 lakh of payment on GeM)
- Complete Registered Office Address Details along with Alternate E-Mail Id & Contact Number.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC Code of Bank Account.
- Key person details.
- If you are a new startup you are required to submit the following information
- DIPP number.
- The mobile number is linked with DIPP.
- If you are registered as MSME you are required to submit the following information
- UAM number (Udyog Aadhar Memorandum Number)
- The mobile number linked with UAM
gem.gov.in Login Portal-https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin
GeM login is an easy process by going to its official website
- Go to sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin link on gem.gov.in Login Portal.
- Click log in on the home page.
- Type the user id and type the characters in the box below.
- Click on submit.
- After the user id and captcha verification, you will be logged in.
GeM login password and id forgot
If you have forgotten your password then no need to worry you can create a new one by navigating the link of forgetting password on the GeM login portal.
follow the simple steps shown below to get your password reset option
- To get the forgotten password, Go to the official website of GeM Login -https://gem.gov.in/
- Navigate through the home page and click on Login.
- You will find forget password below the login id and password option.
- Then enter the user id and captcha and click on submit.
- An email will be sent to your email id go to it and click on the link sent.
- you will be directed to the password setting interface.
- Set password with 8 and more characters up to 20. At least one capital, one small, one character, and one number for a strong password.
GeM Login Portal Details–gem.gov.in
|Ministry||Ministry of commerce and industry|
|CEO||Ajay Prakash Sawhney|
|Launch Date||9 August 2016|
gem.gov.in Login Portal contact information
- contact number – 1800-419-3436
- Mail us at: helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
- Toll-Free Numbers: 1800-419-3436;
Now you know how to do GeM Registration-gem.gov.in Login Portal for Government e-marketplace, GeM Portal
4 thoughts on “GeM Registration-gem.gov.in Login Portal for Government e-market place, GeM Portal”
how can we registration on your website Gem Portal
process is writtrn in the article just follow the process
process is written in the article just follow the process
Although I am government servant at managerial post want to search item particularly of my departmental requirement how do I creat login for myself can I or not?