Central government health scheme is a very useful facility provided to all the government employee , pensioner and other government and non government employee mentioned on its side.
Presently approximately 39 lakhs are taking benefits from this in 74 cities across India, and its planning to include more cities to improve its accessibility to the citizen.
CGHS provide following method of medicine
- Indian system of medicine
- Siddha and
Eligibility For Joining CGHS
- All the central government employee and dependent member (Excluding railway and delhi administration )
- Pensioners of central government (Except railway and armed forces)
- Central government employee retiring as contributory provident fund are eligible with there dependents.
- Widow of the Central Government Employee.
- Delhi police personnel and there family in delhi only.
- Railway board employee.
- Ex Governor and Lt. Governor and their families.
- Member of parliament and there families.
- Employees working Kendriya Vidyalays situated at Delhi , Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
- Employee working in Ordinance factory
- And others ,you can check it on the official website of CGHS.
Facility available under CGHS
- Treatment related to OPD and medicines.
- Specialist consultation at polytechnic and government hospital.
- Government and empanelled hospitals will provide indoor treatment.
- Money spent at any Govt or private hospital in case of emergency will be reimbursed.
- Even implant of hearing aids, artificial limbs and other appliances will be reimbursed.
- Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services are also available.
For serving employee
- Resident proof
- Dependents proof
- Proof of age of son
- In case of differently abled son above 25 years proof of disability.
- All the proof mentioned above
- Surrender CGHS CARD (Only if it is issued during service)
- Attested copies of PPO issued, or provisional PPO or Last pay certificate.
Basic steps needs to follow to guide you to login into beneficiary account of CGHS.
- Visit the official website of CGHS by typing CGHS in google.
- Once you type this click on the first list appears in front of you.
- Yo will be guided to the home page of the CGHS website.
- On the home page click on the beneficiary corner.
- Now the login option will be available to you.
- Enter the beneficiary ID.
- Enter Password.
- Type the CAPTCHA
- Click on sign in option
- Now you are logged in.
Registration on the CGHS web portal is very easy you just need to follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly go to the official website allotted to the Central Government Health System(CGHS).
- You will be navigated to the Home page of the website.
- On the home page go to the beneficiary corner.
- In the dropdown menu go to beneficiary login option.
- Fill the details to to register.
- Enter the beneficiary ID
- Enter the Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Enter CAPTCHA
- Click on the Register option.