PPP Login | Family id Haryana | Parivar Pehchan Patra Login | Parivar Pehchan Patra Download | Parivar Pehchan Patra Status |Parivar Pehchan Patra Check status
PPP Login-Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme was started by the Haryana government. By starting this penchan patra citizen of Haryana gets their family id card, PPP identifies each and every family in Haryana, and digital data of families are gathered with the consent of the families. Each family has a unique identity number having eight-digit. In this article, we will know how to register to the PPP portal, login into it, correction and status of PPP.
PPP Login-Parivar Pehchan Patra Login
- Firstly, Go to the Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana web Portal.
- You will be navigated to the Home Page of PPP.
- Where you will see the Login option on the top bar.
- Click on that Login Option.
- After clicking on the Login option, the Login interface will open.
- Type User Name and Password, if you are a registered user.
- Fill in the Answer asked.
- Click on the Login button.
[Registration] Parivar Pehchan Patra Apply Online
- Visit the Official website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in of the Haryana government.
- On the Home page, You could see the How to Apply option.
- Click on that Option.
- An Interface of Pdf will open where all the details, on how to apply online are provided.
- Just follow the instruction given.
- And register yourself.
How to do Parivar Pehchan Patra Correction
- Just Go to the website of the PPP portal https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
- The home page will open Click on the Update Family Details option.
- You will be redirected to the interface where you will be asked Do you Know Parivar Pehchan Patra(Family ID)? with the Yes or No option.
- Then you will be able to search Parivar Pehchan Patra with family ID and able to do correction into it, But if you forgot your family ID then the option to find it by aadhar number is also available.
- Then Click on the check.
Documents Required for Parivar Pehchan Patra
Following are the documents required for Parivar Pehchan Patra registration
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID.
- Bank passbook/Bank statement.
- PAN card (Not mandatory).
- BPL card (If applicable).
- Date of birth proof(Any of the following).
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Voter ID card.
Parivar Pehchan Patra customer care number
Helpline: 1800-2000-023 *8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
FAQs of Parivar Pehchan Patra
Parivar Pehchan Patra contains details of a family from their family structure to a number of members’ social economic status. Each family registered under this database will have 8 digits unique identity number.
Ans – The main aim is to collect comprehensive and reliable data of the family of Haryana which the government use for the welfare scheme planning and execution.
Ans – No charge or money is required for Parivar Pehchan Patra registration.
On the home page, there is an option to edit/correct information in Parivar Pehchan Patra.