PPP Login | Family id Haryana | Parivar Pehchan Patra Login | Parivar Pehchan Patra Download | Parivar Pehchan Patra haryana | Parivar Pehchan Patra customer care number |Parivar Pehchan Patra gurgaon | Parivar Pehchan Patra Status |Parivar Pehchan Patra Correction |Parivar Pehchan Patra Check status | Parivar Pehchan Patra Kaise Banwaye.
PPP Login-Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme started by haryana government.By starting this pehchan patra citizen of haryana gets its family id card, ppp identifies each and every family in haryana, digital data of families gathered with the consent of the families.Each family have unique identity number having eight digit.In this article we will know how to register to ppp portal ,login into it,correction and status of ppp.
PPP Login-Parivar Pehchan Patra Login@meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- Firstly,Go to the Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana web Portal.
- You will be navigated to the Home Page of PPP.
- Where you will see the Login option on the top bar .
- Click on that Login Option.
- After clicking on the Login option, Login interface will open.
- Type User Name and Password, if you are registered user.
- Fill the Answer asked.
- Click on the Login button.
[Registration] Parivar Pehchan Patra Apply Online
- Visit Official website meraparivar.haryana.gov.in of haryana government.
- On the Home page You could see the How to Apply option.
- Click on that Option.
- An Interface of Pdf will open where all the details ,how to apply online is provided.
- Just follow the instruction given.
- And register your self.
How to do Parivar Pehchan Patra Correction
- Just Go to website of PPP portal https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/.
- Home page will open Click on the Update Family Details option.
- You will be redirected to interface where you will be asked Do you Know Parivar Pehchan Patra(Family ID)? with Yes or No option.
- Then you will be able to search Parivar Pehchan Patra with family ID and able to do correction into it,But if you forgot your family ID then option to find it by aadhar number is also available.
- Then Click on check.
Documents Required for Parivar Pehchan Patra
Following are the documents required for Parivar Pehchan Patra registration
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID.
- Bank passbook/Bank statement.
- PAN card (Not mandatory).
- BPL card (If applicable).
- Date of birth proof(Any of the following).
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Voter ID card.
Parivar Pehchan Patra customer care number
Helpline: 1800-2000-023 *8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
FAQs of Parivar Pehchan Patra
Q1. What is Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Ans – Parivar Pehchan Patra contains details of a family from there family structure to number of member social economic status.Each family registered under this database will have 8 digit unique identity number.
Q2. What is the aim of Parivar Pehchan Patra ?
Ans – The main aim is to collect the comprehensive and reliable data of family of haryana which government use for the welfare scheme planning and execution.
Q3. Is there any charge for Parivar Pehchan Patra registration?
Ans – No charge or money is required for Parivar Pehchan Patra registration.
Q4. How to edit information in Parivar Pehchan Patra?
Ans – On the home page there is option to edit/correct information in Parivar Pehchan Patra.