IREPS stands for Indian Railways E-Procurement System. The web portal has been started for e-tender, e-auction of different projects in railway department. This portal will help for E procurement of railway projects. Venders can search for E-tender and E-auction through this Indian Railways E-Procurement System(IREPS) web portal. For this to happen you need to get registered to the IREPS and login with the user name and password provided. In this article we will know how to login and register to the www.ireps.gov.in website of railway department.
This Indian Railways E-Procurement System provide secure platform for procurement of material and payment online. This site provide the requirement to 16 zonal railway.
UVAM(Unified Vendor Approval Module) is a digitization initiative of Indian Railways through which all the activities related to approval of vendors has been digitized. All railway manufacturing unit in India procure railway equipment through private vendors and the process of procurement has digitalized. Application for vendors is available on the official website. All the designs, specifications and technical requirement of parts procured by railway can be viewed and downloaded online through the website of ireps.
To login to the IREPS web portal for online procurement follow the instruction given below.
- Visit the https://www.ireps.gov.in/.
- You will be Navigated to Home page.
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter User Name.
- Enter Password.
- Click on login.
To login into the Indian Railways E-Procurement System follow the following steps:-
- Go to the Official website of IREPS.
- Click on the New Vendors/Contractors(E-tender) option on left site of Home page.
- Choose from the following option.
- If have not registered than click on the first option, if you have already started the registration than click on the continue with registration request initiated earlier ,If you want to view your status of your registration click on third option ,and forth if you have any quries.
- For new registration click on the Initiate Registration Request option. A instruction page will open in front of you.
- Click on the procced button and form will open in front of you .
- For more details read the User Manual- Click Here