IREPS stands for Indian Railways E-Procurement System. The web portal has been started for e-tender, e-auction of different projects in railway department. This portal will help for E procurement of railway projects. Venders can search for E-tender and E-auction through this Indian Railways E-Procurement System(IREPS) web portal. For this to happen you need to get registered to the IREPS and login with the user name and password provided. In this article we will know how to login and register to the www.ireps.gov.in website of railway department. Also IREPS authorization and declaration form.
This Indian Railways E-Procurement System provide secure platform for procurement of material and payment online. This site provide the requirement to 16 zonal railway.
UVAM(Unified Vendor Approval Module) is a digitization initiative of Indian Railways through which all the activities related to approval of vendors has been digitized. All railway manufacturing unit in India procure railway equipment through private vendors and the process of procurement has digitalized. Application for vendors is available on the official website. All the designs, specifications and technical requirement of parts procured by railway can be viewed and downloaded online through the website of ireps.
IREPS Login at ireps.gov.in
To login to the IREPS web portal for online procurement follow the instruction given below.
- Visit the https://www.ireps.gov.in/.
- You will be Navigated to Home page.
- Click on the Login option.
- Enter User Name.
- Enter Password.
- Click on login.
To login into the Indian Railways E-Procurement System follow the following steps:-
- Go to the Official website of IREPS.
- Click on the New Vendors/Contractors(E-tender) option on left site of Home page.
- Choose from the following option.
- If have not registered than click on the first option, if you have already started the registration than click on the continue with registration request initiated earlier ,If you want to view your status of your registration click on third option ,and forth if you have any quries.
- For new registration click on the Initiate Registration Request option. A instruction page will open in front of you.
- Click on the procced button and form will open in front of you .
- For more details read the User Manual- Click Here
- Registration of new vender – https://www.ireps.gov.in/epsn/jsp/vendorReg/vendorRegistartionProcess.jsp
Main Feature or Services before Login
- – Search Purchase Order
- – Tender Closing Today
- – Search Tender
- – Tender Status Search
- – Reverse Auction
- – Live Auction
- – Upcoming Auction
- – Auction Schedules
- – Search Lot
- – AAC
- – Banned Firms
Services after Login
Service after login that are available after login
– My Pending Bills
– My Closed Bills
– My Payments
– My Live Tenders
– My Closed Tenders
– My Reverse Auction
– My Contracts
How to upload e tender in ireps?
To upload e tender in ireps we have to follow these instruction.
- Firstly, you have to register with the ireps website by following the steps given below.
- Then login into your account.
- Click on the dollar sign to open payment detail option.
- If you are exempted from submission of tender document cost and EMD.
- And upload the relevant document for exemption.
- If you are not exempted then submit the payment details and click on submit button.
- Please confirm that Payment instrument delivered to the tender inviting authority.
What are the documents to be uploaded for IREPS registration?
- Class 3 digital signature
- COST OF TENDER DOCUMENT COST AND EARNEST MONEY
IREPS – Aapurti App Download
This app is official app of IREPS which is called Aapoorti. Aapoorti app provides information related to procurements of goods, works and service. Also sales of material through E tendering ,E auction or Reverse auction.
- Go to the google paly store.
- On that type Aapoorti.
- The app will open in front of you.
- Click on the install button.
- Once installed ,open it and its ready to use.
IREPS Stands for Indian Railways E-Procurement System
UVAM stands for Unified Vendor Approval Module
This website provide e-auction and e-tender facility related to Indian railway.
To check your bid status on Ireps you have to login into the your account so that you can check your bid status
To submit a turnover in Ireps you will have to register into the account and then login into the account
Its the user id which is used while signing in into your account after registration
To change the Digital Signing Certificate you need to go to the home page of IREPS. Or you can directly go to https://www.ireps.gov.in/epsn/admin/changeDSCUsernamePassword.do?language=null