If you are a citizen of Delhi and selling your property or buying a property then you should have to do the mutation process. The mutation is also called Jambandi or dhakil kharij. These days almost all government services are going online making it easier for citizens to avail of them.
The revenue department keeps records of any selling or buying of property. You also require a Mutation Certificate after the mutation is done for further reference or to keep the record with yourself. In this post, you will know how to get the Mutation Certificate by downloading it from its official website.
The whole Delhi MCD(Municipal corporation of Delhi) area is divided into three regions NDMC(North Delhi Municipal Corporation), SDMC(South Delhi Municipal Corporation), and EDMC(East Delhi Municipal Corporation).
After the online application of mutation on the MCD website, you can also check the application status on the website. You can also download the mutation certificate form there.
Types of Mutation
- Gift Deed
- Inheritance / Devolution (In case of death)
- Agreement to sell / Conveyance Deed
- Transfer on account of the sale deed
- Relinquishment Deed
How can I download the mutation certificate in Delhi
- To download the MCD mutation certificate in Delhi you need to go to the http://mcdonline.gov.in/ website.
- You will be guided to the home page of the MCD.
- On the home page, you will see the option of different zone NDMC(North Delhi Municipal Corporation), SDMC(South Delhi Municipal Corporation), and EDMC(East Delhi Municipal Corporation).
- Select it from the zone you want the mutation certificate from.
- After selecting the zone you will get the option to download the mutation certificate
- You can also download it from the home page at the bottom of the Home page of the MCD website.
- Once you click on the Download Mutation Certificate select the SR Office.
- Enter the Registration number.
- Enter the Registration date.
- Click on the submit button
- The certificate will open in front of you.
- Download it in pdf format, you can also take a printout of it.
You can get a copy of the mutation by going to the MCD website> Home page> Click on the Mutation certificate download> Fill in the registration number> Registration date>submit this way you will get the mutation copy online.
No there are no charges for applying for mutation online or checking the status or downloading the mutation certificate. But there is some charge in the offline process for the documentation process.
A mutation certificate is an essential document during the selling or buying of a property as it shows the transfer of ownership with date and place.
To download the mutation certificate from std we have to go to the website of MCD and search for Mutation certificate and download it.
|Official website of MCD||Click here|
|Home page||Click here|
Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check Online
E-District Delhi Web Portal -Login