The ekavach portal is related to UP national health mission to eradicate Japanese Encephalitis. If you are looking for ekavach Login-ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in Login process than you have arrived at right spot. here you will find the step by step process that how to login into ekavach and ekavachup.in login
ekavach Abha Login
- Go to the official web portal of ekavach – For that open the google chrome browser or any browser on your phone and then search for ekavach in the search option.
- Home Page – Then many search result will be shown in front of you ,click on the ekavach official website. Home page will be open in front of you.
- Fill the login credentials – when you click on the ekavach Portal, fill the login credentials with user name and password.
- Click on the submit– After you have filled the login credentials ,click on the submit button and then click on the submit button and then you will logged in into your account.
- Direct Link – Click Here
ekavach Forgot Password
Some time people forgot their password , so to retrieve you password go through the steps given below :-
- Visit the portal of ekavach that is https://ekavach.upnrhm.gov.in/imtecho-ui/#!/
- Click on the login option on the home page of ekavach
- Login page will open.
- Click on Lost your password option.
- Enter user name.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Click on reset password.
- And reset a new password
ekavach app download
ekavach app apk (ekavach 4.0.37 apk download)could be downloaded by following the instruction given below :-
- Go to the web portal of ekavach.
- Open it, you will be on the login page.
- On the login page there is option to download the app.
- The app will be downloaded as apk.
- Install it and use it.
- Direct link to download the ekavach apk.
|Offered by||UP NHM|
|App Release Date||4th August 2022|
|ekavach app downlaod||ekavach apk|
Ans-ekavach is a initiative by Up government to eradicate Japanese Encephalitis.
Ans- Its very east to download the apk mode of ekavach app ,just follow the link given above.
Ans- Its provide the platform to the health worker in up to collect and update the data of Japanese Encephalitis in the state.