How can I apply for Hajj | How can I check my hajj registration | How can I check my Hajj Status 2023 | Online application form
Union minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that the Haj pilgrimage, which was closed for two years due to the Corona pandemic, will resume from next year (2023)
He announced that the online application process for Haj 2023 has begun today and the last date of applying for the pilgrimage is 10/03/2023. He said that people can apply online and also through ‘Haj Mobile App’, equipped with modern facilities. He was speaking in a program in Mumbai today.
Only those pilgrims who have taken both doses of Covid-19 vaccines will be granted permission for Haj pilgrimage. He said that the embarkation points for the Haj 2022 would be Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Cochin, Guwahati, and Srinagar. Following are the places from where you can take flight.
The Minister said that this time, Indian Haj pilgrims will promote “Vocal for Local”, going to Haj with indigenous products. Earlier, Haj pilgrims used to buy bed sheets, pillows, towels, umbrellas and other items in Saudi Arabia in foreign currency.
This time, most of these indigenous goods will be bought in India in Indian currency. These goods will be available in India at about 50 percent lower prices in comparison to Saudi Arabia. All these items will be given to Haj pilgrims at their respective embarkation points in India.
Also, Digital Health Card, “E-MASIHA” health facility and “E-luggage pre-tagging”, providing all information regarding accommodation/transportation in Makkah-Madinah, will be provided to all the Haj pilgrims.
- Applicant must read the Guidelines for Haj-2023 carefully before filling Haj Application Form.
- Applicant should possess machine readable valid Indian International Passport issued on or before 10/03/2023 and valid at least upto 03/02/2024.
- The applicants should have taken doses of approved Covid-19 vaccine.
- Applicant have to upload first & last page of Passport, Latest Passport size photograph with white background, copy of cancelled cheque of Cover Head and copy of address proof.
- Last date for submission of Haj Application Form – 10/03/2023.
How To Apply Hajj registration in 2023
- Go to the official website of HAJJ –https://hajcommittee.gov.in/haf23/
- You will be guided to the Home page of the website.
- On the home page click on the HAJ FORM in the main menu.
- Clicking on that in the dropdown menu Apply option is available ,click on that.
- By clicking on that you will be on the New User Registration page.
- Click on the New User Registration.
- Now fill the applicant details.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Choose a password.
- Now Submit
- On successful submission of New registration form.
- An OTP Will be sent to the mobile number.
- Verify the mobile number.
- Once the OTP is verified successful ,your account has been activated .
- Now you can Login.
Hajj Login | How to fill the application Form 2022
After the registration on the web portal you have to login to fill the application of 2022
- To Login into Hajj website Go its Official website.
- On the home page click on the HAJ FORM on the top menu.
- In the HAJ FORM drop down menu click on the Apply.
- By clicking on the apply option you will be guided to the registration page.
- Where Sign in or Login option is available.
- Fill the credentials.
- Click on the submit button.
- After the Login application form 2022 can be filled.
- This type of interface will open.
- Select the Category
- Ladies without Mehram (Age 45+)
- Select the number of adult form the drop down menu.
- Fill the applicant Details
- Applicant Details.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Details.
- Personal Details.
- Personal Details.
- Present Residential Address.
- Nominee Details.
- Bank Account Details.
- According to the official website Upload the documents and photos as given below:-
- Step 3 for images upload will be appeared on screen.
- Now select the pilgrims from drop down.
- Click on “Browse” for Upload photo & Document.
- All documents should be in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Photograph (Passport Size) should be between 10kb to 100kb & width between 100pixel to 148pixel.
- Documents size should be between 100kb to 500kb & width between 570pixel to 795pixel
- Now make the payment of fee.
- Both mode is available online and offline.
- Applicant can pay by credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- After the completion of payment again login and click on the final summation.
Baitul Hujjaj (Haj House), 7-A, M.R.A.
Marg (Palton Road), Mumbai – 400 001.
Mon – Fri : 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Ans- The approx. cost of travelling to the Hajj is 350000.
Ans- Last date of applying for the pilgrimage is 31st January, 2022
Ans- +91 022-22107070
+91 022-22717100 | 01 | 02
Ans- +91 022-22717127
Ans- +91 022-22717131 | 23 | 19