CPHC NCD Portal Login – CHPC NCD is a Comprehensive Primary Health Care Population-based NCDs Prevention, Screening, Control, and Management Initiative. If you are AMN and working under the government of India then you have to do the population enumeration and do screening for 5 Non-Communicable Diseases that are Hypertension, Diabetes, Oral, Breast, and Cervical cancers.
In this post, you will know the step-by-step process of how you could easily login into your CHPC NCD portal. The portal also has the option of the app, you could easily download the app from the google play store the full step-by-step process is also given in the post below.
How to login into CPHC NCD Portal
Time needed: 5 minutes.
You need the username and password for the CPHC NCD Portal to login into the account. You should have created the account with the concerned authority and made your username and password.
- Visit the CHPC NCD official website
- Search for the login option on the main menu.
Once you have opened the portal then search for the login option and click on that option.
- Enter the login credentials
Fill in the username and password of the CHPC NCD account
- Fill the captcha
Fill the captcha as shown in the figure accurately with proper lower or upper case.
- Click on the login option
At last enter, the login option shown below on the login page
CHPC NCD forgot the password
If you forgot the password and want to change or retrieve the password follow the process given below:-
- Visit the login portal of the CHPC NCD Portal
- Click on the login option.
- Then click on the forgot password option on the login page.
- Enter the username.
- New password, confirm password.
- Enter the registered mobile number.
- Fill in the CAPTCHA as pic shown.
- Enter the reset password option.
CPHC NCD Solution – NCD Application ANM User Manual Download(pdf)
CHPC NCD App download
- GO to the google play store app on your phone.
- Then search for the CHPC NCD App in the search bar.
- The app will appear on the screen,
- Then, click on the install option.
- The app will start downloading on your phone.
CHPC NCD Details
|Purpose||Screening of NCDs|
|Useful to||AMN under Government|
|Forgot password||Retrieve here|
It is the process of population-based Comprehensive Primary Healthcare for Non-communicable diseases
The full process to download NCD App is given below:-
> Go to the google play store.
> Search for the NCD app
> Click on the install option to download
Follow the process given above to reset the password.
To access CHPC NCD PORTAL log in with the acquired username and password.
The full form of CHPC NCD is a Comprehensive Primary Healthcare Non-communicable disease.