The ekavach abha portal is related to UP national health mission to eradicate Japanese Encephalitis. If you are looking for ekavach Abha Login process, then you have reached the right spot. In this post, you will get a step-by-step process to login into ekavach Abha portal using Abha number and using mobile number.
How to login into ekavach Abha using Abha number
The login process authenticates the user to access their account. This process of user authentication will require Abha number, date of birth, and password. Follow the instruction given below to login into your ekavach Abha account.
- Go to the official web portal of ekavach Abha– For that open the google chrome browser or any browser on your phone and then search for ekavach Abha in the search option.
- Home Page – Then many search results will be shown in front of you, click on the ekavach Abha official website. The home page will be open in front of you.
- Click on the official portal – As soon as you reach the home page click on the ekavach Abha option at the bottom of the home page.
- Fill in the login credentials – when you click on the ekavach Abha sign-in option fill in the login credentials like Abha number, and year of birth, and then click on the continue button
- Click on the submit– After you have filled in the login credentials, click on the submit button and then you will log in to your account.
- Direct Link – Click here
How to login into ekavach Abha using a mobile number
You can log in to ekavach Abha using your mobile number also, following the steps given below.
- Go to the official portal of ekavach Abha portal – https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/
- Then, click on the login option at the top of the main menu.
- After that login page will open in front of you, select mobile as the login option.
- Enter the registered mobile number in the box available.
- Then, click on the continue option to log in.
Forgot your Abha number
If you have forgotten your Abha number, you need to retrieve it and access your dashboard on the ekavach portal. The instruction given below will guide you to retrieve Abha number.
- Go to the Ekavach Abha login page, by browsing the official portal.
- At the bottom of the login page, there is the option Forgot your ABHA number?
- Click on that option.
- And then a new page will open.
- Then, choose the recovery option – Aadhar number or Mobile number.
- Then click on the continue option.
- Enter aadhar number, and tick on the “I agree” option.
- Click on the next option to retrieve your Abha number
Track your Abha enrollment number
- Tracking enrollment number is a simple process.
- Go to the ekavach Abha login page.
- Click on the “Tracking Abha enrollment number” option at the bottom of the page.
- A new page will open, enter your mobile number and read the terms and conditions and tick on the “I agree” option, “I am not a robot”, and then click on the next option to track the enrollment details
ekavach Abha – Details
|Name||Ekavach Abha Login|
|Login using Abha Number||Login|
|Login using a mobile number||Login here|
|Track your enrollment number||Track here|
|Forgot your Abha number-Recovery||Click here|
Ans National Health Authority
9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
Ans Toll-Free Number: 1800114477 | 14477
It’s the portal for abha worker to login into their account and accesses their dashboard after registration. The portal gives details and function to UP national health mission to eradicate Japanese Encephalitis