E nomination Login-EPFO is world largest social security organization with around 24 crore member registered. e-Nomination is now registered with EPFO after e-nomination ,no physical documents required. Earlier it was not mandatory to submit pf account nominee ,but due to many unclaimed account now it’s mandatory to submit nominee. So that in case of accident /death or other reason nominee gets the benefit of it.
In this post you will know step by step process to file e-nomination into EPFO account and how to add all the details of nominee. So read it carefully and apply to your own account.
Benefits of e nomination in epfo
- After the death of employee the PF money will be given to the nominee after few formalities.
- The process is online so ,you can do at the comfort of your home any time.
- Claim settlement will be a easy and speedy.
How to file e nomination in epfo
The step by step process to file enomination in EPFO
- Visit EPFO website– Go to google and search for EPFO account and the official website will be shown in the search result. Click on that link and go to the home page of EPFO.
- Login with UAN and password– On the home page there will be option to login into your account with user name and password. If you don’t have user name and password then contact your organization’s HR – they will provide make your account and user name and password.
- Select “E Nomination” Under ‘Manage Tab’ – Once you have logged in into your account using user name and password you have to click on the manage tab on the main menu and in the drop down option you will see E-NOMINATION option click on that option.
- Once you click on the E-nomination option ,Nominee form will open after clicking yes on the Having Family? option. Fill the nominee details and save it.
- Click ‘Nomination Details‘ to declare total amount of share. Click ‘E-sign‘ to generate OTP. Submit ‘OTP’ sent on mobile number linked with Aadhaar.
- This way you can submit E-Nomination in the EPFO account.