PF login passbook | UAN login | EPF Passbook & Claim Status | EPF login | PF withdrawal | epfo member | epfo member login
PF withdrawal can be done by login into the PF Login Portal at passbook.epfindia.gov.in
PF login portal is a government web portal that has all the details of a salaried employee of a private and public organization.PF full form is a provident fund that is 12 percent of an employee’s basic salary. This amount is deduced from the salary and the same amount is being given by the company, both the money is credited into the PF account with a UAN(Unique Identification Number).
The employee has the same UAN throughout life whether he or she remains in the same company the whole life or changes the company.
If you want to see your PF account or want to withdraw the PF amount then you need to login into the PF web portal through your UAN number and password. You can change the password anytime with the registered mobile number.
How to login into EPFO Account
To log in to the PF or EPF portal you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Step 1
– Visit the Official website of Epfo web portal-https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login
- Step 2
On that official web portal, you will see an option for login.
- Step 3
Fill in the UAN(Universal Account Number)- provided by your employee.
- Step 4
Fill in the password.
- Step 5
Click on the login.
Now you can avail of the services provided by the PF portal like passbook details, Mobile Number change, Bank account change, Password change, Claim status check, and Passbook Amount.
PF Password Recovery
Sometimes people forgot their password, so there is an option for recovery of the password
Step 1- Visit the Official website of Epfo web portal-https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login
Step 2- On the login page click on the forgot password option.
Step 3 – Fill in the user name and mobile number for the recovery password.
Step 4- Then an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
Step 5- Now you can reset your password.
EPF account balance & Statement check
Following are the ways through which you can check the amount/money in your PF account or get your account statement.
- By sending an SMS to the 7738299899 number.
- Giving a miss call on 01122901406.
- Using the EPFO web portal – epfindia.gov.in.
- By using epfo app on the Umang platform.
Important points about EPFO
- The passbook of registered members can be viewed on the EPFO website
- The passbook will be available 6 Hrs after registration on the Unified Member Portal.
- Passbook has all the information related to the account you have Logged in to.
- Changes in the credentials will show only after 6 Hrs of changes made in the credentials.
- The passbook facility is not available for the Exempted Establishments Members / Settled Members / InOperative Members.
Helpline number or Toll-free number
You you are facing any difficulty to login into epfo account or any service-related issue you can call on this toll-free number –
Help Desk/Toll-Free Number: 1800118005