Spark Login- spark.gov.in Login and Registration Details, spark on mobile login, spark login permission terminated, spark.gov.in registration
Spark stands for Service Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala. All the employees of Kerala have integrated personnel and payroll account detail collected at one place on the spark portal for all Kerala government employees. PEN is allotted to every employee through this system. This centralized system helps the department immensely by getting details of any employee immediately, with transparency.
In this article, we will know all the details about spark Login and registration. we will also know how to submit the grievances and contact details.
You can also get help from TSB bank to create the account.
Spark Web Login – Details
|Name||Spark Web Portal|
|Started by||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiary||People of Kerala|
|Benefits||View salary slip, Leave management, Outside Duty|
|Official website||Click Here|
How to login to Spark
To login into the Service Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala, you need to follow the following steps. It’s a spark login individual.
- Go to the https://www.spark.gov.in/ official website.
- Click on the Login button.
- Enter PEN No. as the User code.
- Enter password.
- Fill captcha.
- Click on the Sign In button.
Spark Registration Process
To log in you need to register first on the spark web portal.
- Go to the official website of spark
- Click on the Not registered a user yet? Register Now.
- Fill in the PEN number.
- Enter the Name.
- Date of birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Aadhar number.
- Mobile number.
- Email ID.
- Enter password
- Confirm password.
- An OTP will be sent on the mobile, verify the mobile number.
- Click submit, Now you are registered.
Spark forgot password
Sometimes the user forgets their password after registration, so there is an option to reset their password on the spark website.
- On the login page click on the Forgot Password option.
- Enter the PEN number.
- And reset the Password.
Spark Submit Grievances
For any complaints and grievances related to their payroll account then you can submit your grievances on the spark website.
- Go to the Spark Website
- Go to Spark Submit Grievances on the home page.
- Click on that
- Enter the PEN number.
- DOB (Date of birth).
- Mobile Number.
- Enter Submit.
SPARK OnMobile App Download(Apk)
To download the SPARK OnMobile App you need to follow the step by step given below
- Go to the Google play store on your android phone and on the ios play store for apple.
- Type SPARK On Mobile in the search bar.
- The SPARK On Mobile app will come at the top of the search bar.
- Click on that and install it.
- Once installed now you can use the app.
- Employees can see view salary slips, Leave management, Outside Duty and Compensatory off requests, etc.
- Employees can use this app by registering their mobile numbers.
SPARK OnMobile App Details
|App Name||SPARK OnMobile|
|Launched By||Finance Department, Government of Kerala|
|Updated On||18 April 2022|
|Beneficiary||A government employee in Kerala|
|App download Link||Click here|
Thiruvananthapuram Spark PMU 0471-2579700
Kannur Regional Spark Help Center 0497-2707722
Ans – Spark stands for Service Payroll Administrative Repository for Kerala.
Ans – Go to the SPARK web portal >menu service matters > Retirements > Retirements/Terminations/Resignations window >select department >office >employee then opt the nature of retirement or termination as duplicate /unseen PEN, finally enter the date of retirement or termination and confirm the date. This way duplicate PEN will be change
Ans – Go to the SPARK > Main Service Matter > Personnel Details > Present Service Details >Then verify the Aadhar details