online treasury challan payment | e treasury kerala contact number | e treasury kerala refund
eTreasury Kerala Search Challan-Treasury Kerala is now taking the payment through online mode. e payment is the new way now for payment in the treasury along with the conventional method. Government of Kerala is digitalizing all the government related services. Through this etreasury.kerala.gov.in government of Kerala provide different services like login ,registration, Challan Remittance, online treasury challan payment, view status etc.
e-Treasury Website is connected through different banks listed on the website for the online payment of taxes. For that to happen you need to have bank account listed in the website and also have net banking service active on that account so that you easily pay your challan.
- 1 e-Treasury Web portal
- 1.1 Objective of the e-Treasury Website
- 1.2 e-Treasury Details
- 1.3 e-Treasury Direct Remittance challan
- 1.4 TSB Remittance Challan
- 1.5 Various Payment Methods
- 1.6 e treasury Kerala search challan
- 1.7 etreasury.kerala.gov.in Login
- 1.8 How to do Registration on eTreasury website
- 1.9 e Treasury Refund Request
- 1.10 Refund status of Kerala eTreasury
- 1.11 e Treasury bank available
- 2 Income tax exemption certificate
- 3 e Treasury contact number
e-Treasury Web portal
e-Treasury Website is focusing on the digitalization of treasury of Kerala so that transaction which going on offline is now have option to pay all the transaction online. Under this website all the department will be synchronized to this one web portal. To avail this online payment facility you just need an account on the bank account listed on the website and net banking facility active.
Objective of the e-Treasury Website
- Main objective is to increase the online transaction in Kerala.
- The e-Treasury website will integrate all the department for payment or remittance purpose and downloading of challan without wasting time in different office.
- 24×7 Remittance facility is available.
- Payment of firm , company can be done along with payment of personnel taxes.
|Name of post||e-Treasury Web portal|
|Started by||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiary||People of kerala|
|Benefit||Online payment in different departments for different services|
e-Treasury Direct Remittance challan
- Visit the official web portal of Kerala treasury
- On the official websites home page click on the departmental receipts under challan remittance option.
- E Payment mode will open on the screen.
- Fill the details which are mandatory Department, Remittance type, Revenue District, Office name.
- These information are mandatory others are not necessary.
- Click on the submit button.
TSB Remittance Challan
- Go to https://etreasury.kerala.gov.in/#
- For TSB Challan Remittance select the TSB Challan option.
- Fill the form.
- Remittance type
- TSB account details
- Type of saving account
- Account number
- Total amount
- Select the mode of payment form payment option
- Net Banking
- Card payment
- UPI Payment
- Other bank and Bharat QR Code Payments
Various Payment Methods
- Net Banking
- UPI Payments
- Credit cards and debit cards
- Bharat QR Code Payments
e treasury Kerala search challan
- To search challan you need to go to https://etreasury.kerala.gov.in/# .
- Then you will be navigated to the Home Page.
- Now click on the search challan.
- After click on that you will get a new window.
- Where you have to GRN or Department Ref. Number.
- You will get to know challan details.
- To login into etreasury kerala go to the official website.
- On the home page you will see login option.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter the User name.
- Enter the password.
- Fill the CAPTCHA.
- Click on the Login button.
How to do Registration on eTreasury website
- To register on the eTreasury website visit the official website.
- When you are on the home page ,you will see registration option below login option.
- Click on the registration button.
- Fill the form of registration
- Contact Information
- Contact number
- Email id
- PAN number
- Personnel Information
- User name
- Re-enter password
- Security Question
- Enter save button
- Now you are registered
e Treasury Refund Request
To make Refund Request follow the following instruction given below:-
- Firstly, go to the Kerala e-Treasury website- https://etreasury.kerala.gov.in/#
- On the Home page click on the Refund Request on the bottom right of the webpage.
- A new web page will open in front of you.
- Fill the GRN number
- Enter the amount.
- Click on the display button.
Refund status of Kerala eTreasury
Below given step-by-step process will explain the process to check the status of refund of Kerala eTreasury
- Visit the official website of Kerala treasury –https://etreasury.kerala.gov.in/#
- You will be navigated to the Home page.
- On the home page you will see Refund status option on the right bottom of website.
- Click on Refund Status.
- A page will open where there is two option to find out Refund status
- By Refund request number.
- By GRN number.
- After filling the number click on the display option.
e Treasury bank available
There are 65 banks connected to the e Treasury website for net banking some of the measure banks listed on the website are given below
- TSB (Treasury Saving Bank)
- India Bank
- Federal bank
- State bank India
- Canara bank
- Cooperation bank
- Punjab nation bank
- Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Federal Bank Payment Gateways
- Indian overseas bank
- Union bank
Income tax exemption certificate
If you want tax exemption than you will have to donate some amount according to your tax so that your tax will be exempted. For that you will have to click on the TSB challan on the etreasury website. You have to pay to Treasury Savings Account Number 701010200000080 and mode of payment you want to select ,tax exempt will be considered if it is donated to the chief minister distress relief fund(CMDRF).
e Treasury contact number
Directorate of Treasuries
Krishna Buildings, Near Music College
Thycaud. P. O 695014 ,Thiruvananthapuram
Toll free: 1800-4255-176
Phone: + 91 471 – 2323963 / 2322712
Mobile No:+ 91-9496003023
( 10:15 AM to 5:15 PM on all working days Only )
- Kerala Consumer Court Case Status Check
- Treasury Saving Bank of Kerala Registration
- Tamil nadu to kerala e-pass Application
- Kerala E Pass Application Status
- Kerala Birth Certificate-Akshaya Kerala Birth Certificate Download
- Sevana Civil Registration Kerala: Birth certificate,Death certificate,Marriage certificate