TN Verify Certificate Online– Government of Tamil Nadu under the national e-governance plan started an e-district web portal. The main aim is to provide a high volume of services to the citizen through common service centers. It has been envisaged by govt. of Tamil Nadu to automate the service process by integrating various departments like Revenue, Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare, BC and MBC Welfare, District Social Welfare, etc.
In this post we will know how to Verify the Genuineness of the Certificate, also the workflow of how to apply for the various certificate, the status of the certificate, rev115 OBC certificate download, TNeGA login, rev114 legal heir certificate download
Verify Certificate Online TN- Certificate Genuineness Verification
To verify the genuineness of any certificate of Tamil Nadu follow the instruction given below:-
- If you want to verify a certificate related to govt. of Tamil Nadu visit the official website -https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/home.xhtml.
- On going to the Home Page of the website you will see various options in the main menu.
- On the main menu, you will see the option to Verify the Certificate.
- Click on the Verify Certificate option, once you will click on that option, you will be guided to the page where you can verify the certificate.
- To verify the certificate enter the Certificate Number.
- Fill in the Captcha.
- Click on the search button.
- Certificate verification can also be done by going to the TN district web portal.-https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue/verifyCertificate.html
- You can also check the status of the certificate by going to e district web portal.
TN Certificate Download
- To download the certificate Go to the official web portal -https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/home.xhtml.
- Click on the verified certificate on the main menu of the official website.
- Then click on the Click Here to Download Certificate to download the certificate.
- Enter the certificate number which you want to download.
- Enter CAPTCHA.
- Click on search.
- Then download it.
Address – Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency 807, 7th Floor, PT Lee Chengalvarayan Naicker Building, Anna Salai (Mount Road) Chennai – 600 002.
Helpdesk No.-18004251333 (or) 1100
Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM – 5:45 PM
Saturday – Closed , Sunday-Closed
Ans- To verify the certificate of Tamil Nadu go to the https://tnedistrict.tn.gov.in/tneda/home.xhtml. and check it by entering certificate number.
Ans- To verify the legal heir certificate of Tamil Nadu you should have certificate number or CAN number.
- [Registration] E-shram gov in Registration-Shram Suvidha Registration, Login
- E Pehchan Card Download
- Tamil nadu to kerala e-pass Application
- PF Login Portal-Online UAN Login ,Claim Status Check, Passbook Amount
- Nilgiris e pass Apply Online
- tnschools.gov.in/ Login -Education Management Information System (EMIS)-TNTP Login