SBI life certificate form 2022 pdf download– SBI is the largest bank in India that provide different types of services. Almost all the government employees who are retired now have a bank account in SBI and their pension comes from SBI. According to a recent order, all pensioners who are above 80 are required to submit their life certificates before November 2023.
Now the SBI has started the video facility to submit the life certificate or Jeevan Praman Patra. From the comfort of home without hassling here and there you can provide whether you are alive or dead
Download the life certificate in PDF format to take the printout
To download the life certificate in pdf format you need to follow the instruction given below:-
- Visit the official web page of pensioners in SBI.
- The website is https://www.pensionseva.sbi/
- Once you are guided to the home page of pension seva.
- Click on the download option for the life certificate for SBI.
- Fill in the credentials and submit them to the bank where your account is opened.
- You can consult your bank for further detail
- To download it, you can directly click on the option given below.
To verify life certificate by video
Now from November 1, 2021 pensioners can verify Jeevan Pramaan via video also, which makes it very easy and comfortable for the pensioner. To do that you need to do the following steps instructed below.
- Go to the official website of the pensionseva.sbi
- On that web page, you have different services available.
- Click on the ‘Video LC ‘ to start the video life certificate.
- Enter the Account Number.
- But enter the account number only if you have a bank account in the SBI
- Your mobile number is registered and attached to your Aadhaar.
- Your Aadhaar is mentioned in the pension form.
- Your PAN is present in the pension application.
- Enter CAPTCHA.
- Click on validate account.
- An OTP will be sent once the registered mobile number is verified, proceed further for the video life certificate.
- In that you will interact with the SBI executive, need to verify the PIN, and Capture the photo with a pan card.
- Do as the SBI executive asks to complete the process of life certificate verification.
Sbi Jeevan Pramaan / Digital life certificate
Jeevan pramman can also be given by post office in the digital life certificate form
- DLC(Digital life certificate) could be availed by the post office without going to the bank or pension department.
- The JeevanPramaan certificate could be availed through adhar authentication.
- The certificate will be delivered at your doorsteps by the postman/Grameen dak sevaks or nearest post office.
- The postman will access the complete digital interface from his mobile and generate the digital life certificate of the pensioner.
- This doorstep service is being provided at the nominal charge of Rs 70.
- Indian post payment bank offer the generation of DLC and doesn’t offer to download, printout of DLC.
- Pensioner can download the DLC by visiting jeevanpramaan.gov.in/ppouser/login
Document required for offline life certificate verification
- Filled life certificate form
- PPO Number
- Photo copy of aadhar number
- Photo copy of PAN Card
- Download of pension slip /Form 16
- Pension Transaction details.
- Download Arrear calculation sheet
- Investment related details
- Life certificate status.
- Pension profile details
Other benefits of pensionseva web page
- SMS alert on mobile number about pension payment.
- Jeevanpramaan facility available at branches.
- Pension slip through the email.
- To submit life certificate at any branch of sbi
Ans- Sbi bank asks to submit the life certificate of the pensioner and the widow of the pensioner.
Ans- Earlier you needed to submit it physical after filling out the form, Now you can do it online by going to the SBI website dedicated to the pensioners