Track ECHS Application Status – ECHS card status check online 64kb smart using the application number. When you register for ECHS medical card it has an application number on it, you can track the ECHS Status by that number. In this post, you will learn the step-by-step process to log in and track your ECHS card.
Document required to track the status
- Email id
- Phone number
- ECHS application number
Track ECHS Application status
To track your ECHS application status and for that, you need to download the ECHS Beneficiaries App. As the app is available on the google play store as well as iOS, you can download it according to the operating system you are using. On the app, you can log in, and check the application status, ECHS Card status, etc. Let’s dive into the process
- Go to the google play store on your phone.
- Search for ECHS Beneficiaries App on the search bar.
- The app will appear on the screen, click on the install button.
- Once installed, click on the open button.
- Then click on the ECHS application status option on the app.
- Enter the registered mobile number and application number.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The ECHS card application status will be shown to you.
Bu following the above steps you can easily Track ECHS Application status.
Feature of ECHS Card
- Booking Appointment Sitting right at home.
- Check Application and card status for 64 kb card.
- Get in Contact with all Regional Centers all over India.
Track ECHS Application-Details
|Name of Card||ECHS Card|
|Beneficiary||Retried Amry Personel|
|Under||Ministry of Defense|
|ECHS beneficiary App||Click here|
Ans – The process is very easy, follow the steps given below:-
>Go to the website of ECHS or the ECHS Beneficiary app
>Fill the registration form with -Category, Ex-Serviceman Name, Select Service Category, service number, country, mobile number, password, etc.
>Click on the submit
>Your application will be approved after verification
Ans- The card will give ex-army men health benefits in government health schemes, especially for the army
Ans – To download the app go to the google play store and search for and install it.
Ans- firstname.lastname@example.org for login-related issue
Ans- WhatsApp on +91-7703818578 / 7701976194 /
8448086480 / 8448086481 / 8448086482
Ans – 1800 114 115