The government of tamilnadu started the portal to of MIS(Management Information system) to cater the need to record the health data at one place. Through this portal the health workers collect health related records and do the entry at one place. This record help government in planning proper health infrastructure in the state. In this post you will know the process to login into MIS Tamilnadu and other details related to the MIS Login process.
MIS stands for management information system ,as the name suggest it is a information platform used by health workers to collect the heath data at one place .So lets start the login process
MIS Login Tamilnadu
Any login process involve two of three main process to authenticate the user. Authentication is very important as it prevent the fraudulent activity and safeguard your account from hacking
How to login into MIS Tamilnadu
- Go to the official web portal of MIS Tamilnadu – For that open the google chrome browser or any browser on your phone and then search for MIS Tamilnadu in the search option.
- Home Page – Then many search result will be shown in front of you ,click on the MIS Tamilnadu official website. Home page will be open in front of you.
- Click on the Login option. – As soon as you reach the home page click on the MIS Tamilnadu login option on the home page.
- Fill the login credentials – when you click on the MIS Tamilnadu Portal sign in option, fill the login credentials with user name and password.
- Click on the submit– After you have filled the login credentials ,click on the submit button and then click on the submit button and then you will logged in into your account.
- Direct Link – http://www.hmis-mis.tn.gov.in/mis/
MIS Tamilnadu Forgot Password or Change password
Some time people forgot their password , so to retrieve you password go through the steps given below :-
- Visit the portal of MIS Tamilnadu that is http://www.hmis-mis.tn.gov.in/mis/help.jsp
- Click on the login option on the home page of MIS
- Login page will open.
- Click on change password option.
- Enter the password change form with asked credentials.
- Enter user name ,current password, new password and confirm password.
- Then click on the login option.
HMIS user manual login
For tanning purpose you need user manual, but first you have to login into your account with user name and password. HMIS user manual login have the same login process as MIS login process.
- Go to the official MIS Tamilnadu portal.
- Once you have reached on the home page.
- Search for HMIS user manual and click on that.
- A login page will open.
- Enter the login credentials like user name and password.
MIS Training Links
MIS Tamilnadu Overview
|Offered by||Health and family welfare Govt. of Tamilnadu|
|Used by||Health workers|
MIS stands for Management Information system ,on which health related data in the state is collected.
Official website >Home page >Click on the login> fill login credentials>click on the submit button