This E-Form web portal help you register for various services provided by NIC. Tracker option is provided to track down your request. Email and sms will be sent to update about your request of services. Provides digital signing provision to reduce usage of paper. Stakeholders can approve, reject, raise query, upload and download multiple documents online.
- For ease of user on-boarding , eForms has now been integrated with NIC Single Sign-On Platform (Parichay). Now, all the users having NIC Email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) will be authenticated through Parichay(SSO).
- To access the NIC Coordinator module, the coordinator should access eforms portal through VPN.
eforms.gov.in Login & Registration
To login into eforms follow the instruction given below
- Open the e from by going to the the URL –https://eforms.nic.in/
- On the home page you can see the Login option.
- Click on login option.
- Two option will come Login with parichay(SSO) and Login with EForms
- Choose from the above option.
- If you choose Login with EForms
- Then enter Email ID.
- Instruction will be shown about the services.
- Email service
- VPN service.
- Security audit service.
- e sampark service.
- Cloud service.
- Domain Registration Service.
- Firewall service.
- Reservation of video conferencing service.
- Enter the OTP and verify you mobile number.
- Enter the OTP sent to the email id
- Click on continue.
- If you choose Login with parichay(SSO)
- Login with parichay(SSO) dashboard will open.
- Enter user name.
- Enter password.
- Click on next.
- Authentication Services (LDAP).
- Distribution List Services.
- VPN Registration.
- DNS Services.
- Email Service.
- SMS Service.
- WIFI Service.
- SMTP Gateway.
- Update Mobile Service.
1800 111 555