This E-Form web portal helps you register for various services provided by NIC. A tracker option is provided to track down your request. Email and SMS will be sent to update you about your request for services.
Provides digital signing provision to reduce the usage of paper. Stakeholders can approve, reject, raise queries, and upload and download multiple documents online. Eform login is also called eform.login or nic mail login
- For ease of user onboarding, eForms has now been integrated with the NIC Single Sign-On Platform (Parichay). Now, all the users having NIC Email addresses (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) will be authenticated through Parichay(SSO).
- To access the NIC Coordinator module, the coordinator should access eforms portal through a VPN.
eforms.gov.in Login & Registration
To login into eforms follow the instruction given below
- Open the e from by going to the URL -https://eforms.nic.in/
- On the home page, you can see the Login option.
- Click on the login option.
- Two options will come Login with parichay(SSO) and log in with EForms
- Choose from the above option.
- If you choose Login with EForms
- Then enter your Email ID.
- Instruction will be shown about the services.
- Email service
- VPN service.
- Security audit service.
- e sampark service.
- Cloud service.
- Domain Registration Service.
- Firewall service.
- Reservation of video conferencing service.
- Enter the OTP and verify your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP sent to the email id
- Click on continue.
- If you choose Login with parichay(SSO)
- Login with parichay(SSO) dashboard will open.
- Enter a user name.
- Enter password.
- Click on next.
- Authentication Services (LDAP).
- Distribution List Services.
- VPN Registration.
- DNS Services.
- Email Service.
- SMS Service.
- WIFI Service.
- SMTP Gateway.
- Update Mobile Service.
1800 111 555
To download the forms follow the instructions given below
1. Go to the official website of eform.
2. On the official website search for the login option.
3. Fill in the login credentials like username and password.
4. Click on the login option.
5. Your account dashboard will open.
6. Search for the reform and download it.
1. Go to the reform website –https://eForms.nic.in.
2. Login page will open, and fill in the login credentials.
3. Enter the login option.
4. Click on the DNS service option, on the left of the dashboard panel.
5. There you will find two options by which you could update your reform profile
DNS User Subscription (File Upload)
DNS User Subscription (Manual Entries)
DNS Bulk Subscription through (File Upload)
6. Read it and follow the process to update the reform profile.
For more information – Click here