If you are searching for HRMS Odisha Login & Payslip Download 2023, then you could read the post below
HRMS stands for human resource management system, and today in this article we will discuss the HRMS Odisha e-services. As we know people don’t have time to roam around the office to collect payslips so to respite the employee Odisha government has catered to all the HRMS services online. The online HRMS of Odisha will provide the services like salary slips or payslips, Pdf downloads of payslips, Account statements, Leave applications, etc.
About HRMS Odisha 2.0
The Odisha HRMS portal will provide all the necessary documents related to your job through online mode 24×7 all day.
If you have to apply for leave you want to view your total leave then you check it by login into your account, the process is very simple and easy to understand.
Payslips or salary slips which provide all the details of salary disbursed to the employee of the Odisha government are availed through this portal. Moreover, you can download the pdf format of your salary slip.
Every month employees eagerly wait for their salary so after they receive their salary they want to know what are their salary distribution is and how much DA increment they have received if any.
HRMS Odisha Services
- Payslip or Salary slip.
- Leave Application.
- Month-wise salary slips view or download.
- Loan application
- Service Book
- Balance leaves view
- Salary Account
- Incumbency chart
- Service book
- Pension process
How to Download Odisha HRMS Payslip in 2023
An employee of the Odisha government eagerly waits for salary transactions in their bank account. Once they receive their salary they want to view their salary slip and download it for future reference or record. Below given steps will provide to complete guide to downloading the Odisha HRMS payslip in 2022
1. Go to google chrome browser and type Odisha HRMS. The official website of Odisha HRMS will open in front of you.
2. Click on the Login Button. Once you click on the Login button on the Home page the login page will open
3. Fill in the Login credentials. Fill in the username and password.
4. Click on the Login button.
5. Once you are logged in, Click on the ‘My Pay-Slip Browser’ link within the ‘My Report’ Box on the ‘My Page’ tab
6. You could see the month-wise pay slip with the total detail of your salary slip.
7. You can view the payslip, also download it in pdf form from there
Odisha HRMS forgot the password
- Go to the official website of Odisha HRMS –http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/
- On the home page, you could option personnel or HJRMS Login.
- Once you click on that link you will be navigated to the login page.
- Fill in the login credentials like user id and password.
- But you have forgotten the password.
- So click on the forgot password option at the bottom of the login button
- Fill in your 10-digit registered mobile number.
- Enter Date of birth.
- Fill Captcha.
- Click on the sent request option to get to reset the password.
HRMS E-SERVICE BOOK
What is the HRMS E-service book?
Odisha HRMS E-service book provides the data and detail of employees working under the Odisha government. The service book provides details like Name, Fathers name, Permanent address, Date of birth, Identification mark, GPA Number, or PRAN Number.
Apart from this, it captures all other personal details of the employee.
List of details it captures during the service
- Departmental proceedings
- Suspension/ Reinstatement
- Leave travel concession.
- AG Endorsement on deputation
- Leave sanction
- Loan Sanction
- Pay fixation
- Increment sanction
- Service book Verification
If you fail to login into your account then you might have CAPSLOCK on or you have some typo. If a password is showing invalid then your password is expired because you have to keep changing the password for security reasons.
If you have forgotten your password then click on the forgot password in the login tab. Your password and user name will be sent to your registered mobile number within seven days.
There are lots of benefits to the Odisha HRMS Portal
Yes if you are at a higher post but if you are a common employee then you can’t