TN EC View Online or take the printout of EC (Encumbrance Certificate) of your property in Tamil Nadu. EC Tamil Nadu online service is provided by the government of Tamil Nadu on tnreginet web portal. It is a very important document of your property once you have it or you acquired it from another person.
TN EC (Encumbrance Certificate)
Providing the service of viewing Encumbrance Certificates online is one step toward digital India, through which people will get the certificate without roaming around different offices. If you are buying any house or land in Tamil Nadu then you need to view the Encumbrance Certificate so that you get to know whether the property you are buying has any legal or monetary liabilities or not.
tn ec online service gives citizens of Tamil Nadu relief from all the processes of government offices. Sub register office takes care of all the documents related to the document.
TN EC View
To view the EC (Encumbrance Certificate) of your property in Tamil Nadu you need to follow the instruction given below.
- You need to go to the official web portal https://tnreginet.gov.in/ of Tamilnadu.
- You will be navigated to the home page of that website.
- Choose the language you are comfortable with English or Tamil.
- Then Click on the service on the top menu of the home page.
- In the drop-down menu, there is the option for Encumbrance Certificate click on that after the EC view.
- A form will open to view the Search Encumbrance Certificate, you can view it by selecting three option
- Document wise
- Plot Flat Wise
- Fill out the form like district, sub register office.
- EC start Date & EC end Date you want to view.
- The village, survey number, and Subdivision number.
- Then click add and enter the security code.
- Now click on the search button.
- It will be displayed on the screen
- Either download it or print it for future reference.
TN EC online data availability period
You can also check the data availability period on the website of tnreginet follow the instruction given below.
- Visit the website https://tnreginet.gov.in
- Go to the E-services option
- Click on the Encumbrance Certificate
- Then click on View EC
- A page will open where at the bottom of the form click on the data availability period.
- EC Data Available Periods will open in front of you
Are there any charges to View EC in Tamil Nadu
No, there are no charges to view EC on the online web portal. As it is a free service provided by the state government for online services.
How can we see the EC of Tamil Nadu of the back date?
As different online services are provided by the Tamilnadu government, if you want you can see the back EC of Tamilnadu you can see it direct click on this link to see it -Click Here to know the data availability period