Legal heir certificate Tamilnadu online ,Varisu Certificate , Legal heir certificate download , rev–114 legal heir certificate ,tnesevai correction , Services provided by tnesevia .
tnesevai rev-114 legal heir certificate at (www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in) e-Sevai -Tamil nadu government has started a portal to provide e – services to citizen of tamilnadu .To avail these services citizen has to register their profile by going to sign-in . TNeGA is implementing various e -services that will make system more effective and transparent. To provide citizen centric service government of tamilnadu started this tnesevai from which citizen can avail these services by registering on the website.
Services provided by tnesevia
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
- Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Licence under Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender’s Licence
- Verify Certificate Online TN
rev-114 legal heir certificate document (How to apply and download)
Legal heir certificate comes under revenue department .To download it online you need to follow these simple steps .
- 1.Go to official website of tnesevai– https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- 2. you will be navigated to home page.
- 3. On the home page you have to click on citizen Login.
- 4. Type the login credentials- user name and password.
- 5. Mark the operator in operator feild.
- 6. Click on login.
- 7. e sevai dashboard will appear in front of you.
- 8. Click on services option on left of the panel.
- 9.Department wise services will appear,click on revenue department.You can also switch to the Service Wise listing, or switch to Search and search a particular service using keywords.
- 10. Click on the REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate to get it .
- 11. Then click on proceed to continue.
12. Applicant search form will appear, where you can search by different mode
- By applicant CAN number
- Father’s name
- Mobile name
- Email id
- Date of birth
The green asterisks signifies not mandatory
If you don’t have CAN(citizen access number) you can register for it.
rev-114 legal heir certificate status
Once you have applied for rev-114 legal heir certificate its status could be checked at the tn esevai center near you.
CAN registration number will be required to check status of rev-114 legal heir certificate
- Go to https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- On Home page.
- Login into your account by filling the credentials.
- User ID and Password.
- Once logged in click on the services option on the left panel.
- Then click on revenue department.
- Next click on REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate.
- Once you will click on the REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate check status option will appear on the top menu.
- Now you will see option to check status of REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate.
- Fill the application number.
- Date from and to of document required.
- Name of service.
- Name of applicant.
Ans – To download legal heir certificate follow the instruction given in this article. Like going to the tnesevai web portal and login into the website.
Ans – It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to follow up with all the necessary process
Ans -Go to Home page>Click on the status option>Fill the required credentials and check your legal heir status or follow the process given above.
Ans- It takes 30 days to receive rev 114 legal heir certificate.
Also read :-UMID Login