Legal heir certificate download I rev-114 legal heir certificate I tnesevai correction I Services provided by tnesevia .
tnesevai- rev114 legal heir certificate at (www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in) e-Sevai -Tamil nadu government has started a portal to provide e – services to citizen of tamilnadu .To avail these services citizen has to register their profile by going to sign-in.TNeGA is implementing various e -services that will make system more effective and transparent. To provide citizen centric service government of tamilnadu started this tnesevai from which citizen can avail these services by registering on the website.
Services provided by tnesevia
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
- Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Licence under Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender’s Licence
rev-114 legal heir certificate document (How to apply and download)
Legal heir certificate comes under revenue department .To download it online you need to follow these simple steps .
1.Go to official website of tnesevai– https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
2. you will be navigated to home page.
3. On the home page you have to click on citizen Login.
4. Type the login credentials- user name and password.
5. Mark the operator in operator feild.
6. Click on login.
7. e sevai dashboard will appear in front of you.
8. Click on services option on left of the panel.
9.Department wise services will appear,click on revenue department.You can also switch to the Service Wise listing, or switch to Search and search a particular service using keywords.
10. Click on the REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate to get it .
11. Then click on proceed to continue.
12. Applicant search form will appear, where you can search by different mode
- By applicant CAN number
- Father’s name
- Mobile name
- Email id
- Date of birth
The green asterisks signifies not mandatory
If you don’t have CAN(citizen access number) you can register for it.