Legal heir certificate Tamilnadu online, Varisu Certificate, Legal heir certificate download, rev-114 legal heir certificate, tnesevai correction, Services provided by tnesevia.
tnesevai rev-114 legal heir certificate at (www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in) e-Sevai -Tamil Nadu government has started a portal to provide e-services to citizens of Tamilnadu. To avail of these services, the citizen has to register their profile by going signing in. TNeGA is implementing various e-services that will make the system more effective and transparent. To provide citizen-centric service government of Tamilnadu started this tnesevai from which citizens can avail of these services by registering on the website.
Services provided by tnesevia
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Income Certificate
- First Graduate Certificate
- Deserted Woman Certificate
- Agricultural Income Certificate
- Family Migration Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
- Certificate for Loss of Educational Records due to disasters
- Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Small / Marginal Farmer Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- No Male Child Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- License under the Pawn Broker Act
- Money Lender’s Licence
- Verify Certificate Online TN
rev-114 legal heir certificate document (How to apply and download)
Legal heir certificate comes under the revenue department.To download it online you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1. Go to the official website of tnesevai- https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- 2. you will be navigated to the home page.
- 3. On the home page you have to click on citizen Login.
- 4. Type the login credentials- user name and password.
- 5. Mark the operator in the operator field.
- 6. Click on login.
- 7. e-sevai dashboard will appear in front of you.
- 8. Click on the services option on the left of the panel.
- 9. Department-wise services will appear, click on the revenue department. You can also switch to the Service Wise listing, or switch to Search and search a particular service using keywords.
- 10. Click on the REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate to get it.
- 11. Then click on proceed to continue.
12. Applicant search form will appear, where you can search by a different mode
- By applicant CAN number
- Father’s name
- Mobile name
- Email id
- Date of birth
The green asterisks signify not mandatory
If you don’t have a CAN(citizen access number) you can register for it.
rev-114 legal heir certificate status
Once you have applied for the rev-114 legal heir certificate its status could be checked at the tn esevai center near you.
CAN registration number will be required to check the status of the rev-114 legal heir certificate
- Go to https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- On the Home page.
- Login into your account by filling in the credentials.
- User ID and Password.
- Once logged in click on the services option on the left panel.
- Then click on the revenue department.
- Next click on REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate.
- Once you will click on the REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate check status option will appear on the top menu.
- Now you will see the option to check the status of the REV-114 Legal Heir Certificate.
- Fill in the application number.
- Date from and to of document required.
- Name of service.
- Name of applicant.
Ans – To download the legal heir certificate follow the instruction given in this article. Like going to the tnesevai web portal and login into the website.
Ans – It usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to follow up with all the necessary process
Ans -Go to the Home page>Click on the status option>Fill in the required credentials and check your legal heir status or follow the process given above.
Ans- It takes 30 days to receive the rev 114 legal heir certificate