PRC Certificate Assam Download, Is PCR and Domicile certificate the same, how to get PRC certificate of registration, PRC certificate of good standing
PRC stands for Permanent Resident Certificate in Assam which is also called Domicile in other states. The government of Assam has provided an online web portal to provide different services by online mode. This will help help the common citizen who doesn’t have sufficient resources, they can apply very easily through this online website https://edistrict.assam.gov.in/eDistrict/. In this post, you will all the process involving PRC Certificate, how you can apply online, How to Download the PRC certificate, and What are documents required for this PRC certificate in Assam. You could also find the Assam employee login process for the state government employee
|Permanent Resident Certificate Assam
|Government Of Assam
|People of Assam
|Application Processing Time
Documents Required for PRC Certificate Assam
- Two Passport size photographs
- Copy of Indian Passport OR Copy of NRC 1951
- Copy of Voter ID.
- PRC of any member of the family of the applicant stating relationship.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Copy of HSLC Certificate/Admit Card.
- Employment Certificate issued by the employer showing joining in the present place of posting.
- Documents related to parents and forefathers having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years or
- Documents related to the guardian having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 20 years
How to apply For PRC Certificate Assam
There are two ways to apply for PRC Certificate in Assam. You need to go to the CSC center where CSC will fill out the form for PRC Certificate Assam and apply on your behalf of you or you can register yourself to the e-district portal and apply from there. Follow the steps given below
- Go to the official edistrict portal.
- Click on the registration option.
- Then click on the form to fill out the registration form
- Create a username and password.
- Then login into the account.
- And apply for PRC Certificate Assam.
- Click Here To register yourself – Link
PRC certificate Assam download pdf
To get the PDF form for the PRC certificate in Assam follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the http://onlineedistrict.amtron.in/ website of the Assam government.
- On the home page click on the online services.
- Then click on the Download e-form option.
- Then different form download option will open.
- Click on the PCR download option.
- The PDF form will be downloaded
- Direct Link –Click here
PCR Status Check Online
- Login into your account with your username and password.
- Click on the PCR Status option.
- Fill in the application number
- Then click on the status option search.
- The application status will be open in front of you.
PCR Stands for permanent resident certificate and Domicile certificate indicates the residence of a state. So both are the same but called by different names officially in different states.
To download the PRC certificate for Assam you have to go to the edistrict Assam website or http://onlineedistrict.amtron.in/ and in the e-form section click on the download option
To check the status of the PCR certificate Assam login into the account of the edistrict Assam