The government and private employees who wish to withdraw their PF amount from the saved account need to fill the form 13. In this post, you will get that form 13 in PDF form EPFO Transfer Claim Form 13 Download is available on the official website of epf.
You could easily view and download form 13 from the below link provided. It will help you get the document and information need to claim your epf.
You will have to provide the following information in form 13
- Your fun name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code of the bank
- PF account number
- Name and address of the Establishment.
- Date of birth
- Date of joining and leaving of the establishment (previous establishment)
- Name and address of the present establishment.
- Date of Joining of the present establishment.
- And other informations asked in to the transfer form
EPFO form 13 is a pf transfer claim form. It is necessary to fill and submit it in the present establishment to transfer your pf account from one establishment to the other.
The EPFO provides a single UAN number to an individual, if he or she changes the job, their establishment id changes but UAN remains the same.
You can download it from the official epfo website, or directly download it from the above post.