The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been endowed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the undertaking of leading UGC-NET, which is a test to decide the qualification of Indian nationals for ‘Aide Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian colleges and schools.
Until June 2018, the NET was directed by CBSE in 84 subjects at 91 urban communities the nation over. From that point from December 2018 onwards, the UGC-NET is being led by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Granting of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or potentially Eligibility for Assistant Professorship relies upon the total exhibition of the applicant in Paper-I and Paper-II of UGC-NET. The applicants qualifying just for Assistant Professorship are not to be considered for the granting of JRF. Applicants who qualify the qualification test for Assistant Professorship are represented by the guidelines and guidelines for enlistment of Assistant Professor of the concerned colleges/universities/state legislatures, by and large.
UGC-NET is led two times consistently. Because of deferment of December 2021 UGC-NET considering COVID-19, the timetable of June 2022 UGC-NET has been deferred. To regularize the UGC-NET assessment cycles, the National TestingAgency (NTA), with the simultaneousness of UGC, has blended both UGC-NET of December 2021 and June 2022 (combined cycles), so they might be directed together in CBT mode.
UGC NET application form 2022 at https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
Opening of the web-based entry for accommodation of Online Application Form for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (consolidated cycles)
The NTA has been depended by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the assignment of leading UGC-NET, which is a test to decide the qualification of Indian nationals for ‘Partner Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Association and Assistant Professor’ in Indian colleges and schools.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will direct UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (consolidated cycles) for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and qualification for ‘Right hand Professor’ in 82 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT)
The openings of JRF of both UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 cycles have been converged while the procedure for Subject wise cum Category-wise portion of JRF stay unaltered.
UGC NET Important Date
|Submission of Online Application Form||30 April 2022 to 20 May 2022 (upto 05:00 P.M)|
|Last date for submission of Examination|
fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net
|20 May 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M)|
|Correction in the Particulars in Online|
|21 May 2022 to 23 May 2022|
|Intimation of Cities of exam centres||To be announced later on website|
|Downloading of Admit Card from NTA||To be announced later on website|
|Dates of Examination||To be announced later on website|
|Timing of Examination||09:00 am to12:00 pm 03:00 pm to 06:00pm|
|Application Fee||General/ Unreserved Rs. 1100/-|
General-EWS/OBC-NCL Rs. 550/-
- Applicants can apply for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (consolidated cycles) through the “On the web” mode just through the site https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- Accommodation of the Online Application Form might be finished by getting to the NTA site https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
- The Application Form in some other mode won’t be acknowledged.
- Applicants should rigorously adhere to the guidelines given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA site.
- Competitors should guarantee that the email address and Mobile Number gave in the Online Application Structure are their own or Parents/Guardians just as all data/correspondence will be sent by NTA through email on the enlisted email address or SMS on the enrolled Mobile Number as it were
- Up-and-comers, who want to show up in UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (consolidated cycles) , may see the definite Information Bulletin accessible on the site: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/For additional
explanation, the competitors can contact 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com.