tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration-To make new online registration in tsb Kerala firstly go to tsbonline.kerala.gov.in .In this post you will know step by step process new user registration.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new user registration
1. TSB account holder can enrol into TSB ONLINE facility both in online and off-line modes.
- The account holder can register online through the “New User Registration” link available at
the TSB ONLINE website “https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in”.
In the “New User Registration” form, customer need to submit the following details and click
on “Next” button.
● TSB Account Number
● Mobile Number
● Preferred Username
The details should match with the TSB records in the Treasury system for successful
registration. If not matched, the customer can utilize OFFLINE mode of registration as
mentioned below (Point No.6).
- A “One Time Password” will be send to the registered mobile number and customer need to
enter the OTP and click on “Submit” button.
- After successful verification, a temporary login password will be sent to the registered mobile
number of the account holder. Account holder can login into TSB ONLINE by entering the
- During the first login (using temporary password) the account holder will be prompted to create
a “Login Password” and “Transaction Password”.
- After successful creation of “Login Password” and “Transaction Password” the account holder
can start using the TSB ONLINE facility.
- If AADHAAR number and Mobile number is not updated in Treasury system, Account holder
can utilize the OFFLINE mode of registration by submitting the OFFLINE REGISTRATION
FORM available at TSB ONLINE website – https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration.
- The account holder will have to submit the duly signed registration form in person along with
AADHAAR, KYC Form and Original Passbook to the Treasury officer concerned.
- After verification, the Treasury Officer will enable the TSB ONLINE facility to the account
holder and a temporary login password will be send to the registered mobile number of the
account holder. Account holder can login to TSB ONLINE service by entering the temporary
Liability for Transaction Failure in tsbonline.kerala.gov.in
- If we do not complete a transfer from your account on time or in the correct amount, according to our agreement with you when you have properly instructed us to do so, we will be liable to you for your losses or damages caused as a result. However, there are some exceptions. We will NOT be liable, for instance:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make a transfer.
- If a legal order directs us to prohibit withdrawals from the account.
- If your account is closed, or if it has been frozen.
- If the transfer would cause your balance to fall below the minimum balance.
- If you, or anyone authorized by you, commits any fraud or violates any law or regulation.
- If any electronic terminal, telecommunications device, or any part of the TSB
- ONLINE electronic fund transfer system was not working properly when you attempted to initiate the transfer and you reasonably suspected that there was a problem or that your transfer might not have been initiated, but you failed to notify us.
- If you have not properly followed the on-screen instructions for using ONLINE TSB or you fail to receive a transaction confirmation screen.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, interruption in Internet service or other communication lines) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY if you believe your password has been lost, stolen, used without your authorization, or otherwise compromised, or if someone has transferred or may transfer money from your accounts without your permission. An immediate telephone call to us is the best way to reduce any possible losses. Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, contact us immediately.
Offline Application form for enabling TSB ONLINE
If you want apply for TSB online banking by offline mode than you can apply from here – click here
tsb login process – tsb login