m-STHAPNA App launched by manav sampada, the largest online human management system. Due to the advancement of technology and widespread internet use, now it’s possible to operate and regulate every official and nonofficial work very easily on the internet. This m-STHAPNA App has been started by the UP government for the government employee so that they can apply for leave, salary slips, for transfers, promotions, and other services.
In this post we will know how to download m-STHAPNA app, How to apply for leave on the m-sthapna app, managing and viewing personal details, family details, nomination details, education details, joining details, leave details
- To preserve the information of employees in electronic form.
- To make some features available for department and government employees to access whenever they need them.
- To promote online activity and reduce paperwork.
- To make it easy for the employee.
m-STHAPNA App Download
To download the m-STHAPNA App follow the instruction given below:-
- Simply go to the google app store on your android phone
- Type m-STHAPNA App in the search bar.
- It will come on the top of the list.
- Click on the install button
- Once installed click on the open.
- By opening the app you will be asked for your username and password.
- Fill in the credentials to login into the account.
How to Apply for leave on m-STHAPNA App
To apply for leave on ehrms or manav sampada web portal you have to go to the official web portal of manav sampada.
Now you can easily apply for leave application on the m-STHAPNA App.
Steps to download the m-sthapna app
- Once you have downloaded the m-STHAPNA App.
- On the home page of the app interface, a login page will open.
- Fill in the user id and password to login into the app.
- Once logged in to the account you will see this type of detail.
- You can see the option Apply for Leave, Check Status, and View Leave Request.
- To apply for leave click on that option.
- The following option above will open in front of you. Fill in the details asked for.
- Leave Types
- Reporting officer
- Click On the Submit button
- If the details given in the leave application are correct you will get a reference number.
- Then click on the Ok button.
Check Status of online leave application
- To check the online leave application status online.
- Click on the Check status on the m-STHAPNA App after the login
- Enter the Leave reference number in the option given.
- The status of your online application will appear in front of you.
- All the details like employee name, employee code, reporting officer name, applied leave type, leave status, leave applied on, and leave reference number.