Goa Online Login- Goa Online Portal for Government services-Government of goa has started an online portal to provide different government services to the general people. E-governance is not new nowadays every government provides, is helping the people of goa through the online portal -https://goaonline.gov.in/HomePage. Earlier people have to physically visit the government offices for any work. Thanks to the e-services it is helping common people.
In this article, you will know all the processes by which you will avail of all the services available to the general people. You will know the registration and login process. Almost 158 types of services are mentioned on the portal which is provided to the citizen of goa. You can also track your application status once you have applied for any post in the Goa online portal. Moreover, you can verify the authenticity of the certificate which has been delivered to you through this portal.
Goa Online Login
1. Go to the official website for Goa Online Login
Open your google chrome browser on your phone and type GOA online Login, then the search result will show you the result. Click on the first link.
2. Go to Home Page.
Once you click on the first link from the search result the site will open in front of you with the home page.
3. Click on the Login Option
When you are on the Home page, then click on the Login option, and the login page will open in front of you.
4. Fill out the Login Credentials
When you will click on the login option, then fill in the login credentials with the user name and password, and fill in the captcha.
5. Click on the Login Option
6. You can log in with OTP
You can also log in with the help of OTP, enter your mobile number an OTP will be sent on the mobile number, enter the OTP, and login into your account.
Goa Online Portal Registration
Follow the process given below to do registration on the Goa Online Portal:-
- Visit the official website dedicated to the Goa Online Portal.
- You will be guided by the Home page of the Goa Online portal.
- There you will find the Register option on the top menu.
- When you click on that option.
- The registration form opens in front of you.
- Enter the registration credentials.
- Enter the Email id.
- Enter the Mobile number.
- Click on the Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and register yourself.
List of services in the Goa Online Portal
There are 158 total online services available through the online Goa Portal but we are listing a few popular services.
- Residence Certificate.
- Labour and Employment.
- Water Bill payment.
- Electricity Bill payment.
- Income certificate.
- Property Register
- Divergence certificate
- Property / Land Information
- Form I and XIV
- Application for issuance of digitally signed survey plan.
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
Track Your Certificate Application Status
You can even track your application status through this portal, following the step-by-step process to do that.
- Firstly, visit the official website -goaonline.gov.in
- When you go to that website the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find the option Tracking.
- Click on that option, then click on track status.
- A form will open in front of you.
- Fill out that form with the required credentials.
- Choose the department.
- Enter the service you want to track.
- Enter Acknowledge No.
- Enter the CAPTCHA shown in the box.
- Click on the search option.
- Your application status will be shown.
If you think your certificate in GOA is not original and want to validate it then you can do so through the Goa Online Portal, just follow the steps given below:-
- Go to this website- https://services.goaonline.gov.in/VerifyCertificate?cat&cat=%27&=%27
- You will be taken to the home page of the Goa Online service portal.
- There on the home page click on the Tracking option.
- By clicking on the tracking option click on the Verify Certificate option.
- When you will click on the Verify certificate option.
- A form will open in front of you.
- Choose the department for which you want to verify the certificate for.
- Then enter the service you want to use “Certificate you want to verify”
- Now Enter the certificate number.
- Fill the captcha in the box.
- Then lastly click on the search button.
- The certificate verification will be done.
Goa online portal was started by the government of goa under the digital India mission, where the common citizen will get all the services provided by the government of Goa in one place without visiting the office physically.
There are 158 types of services provided through this online portal some of them are birth and death certificates, revenue certificates, residence certificates, etc.
It’s a very easy process you need to first register yourself through the portal then make a user id and password after that login through that to your account. Then apply for whatever certificate you want to apply for.