First of all you must be eager to know what is Integrated certificate basically it is a caste certificate which is provided to the individuals who belongs to SC(scheduled caste) ,ST(scheduled tribe) and OBC(Other Backwards Caste).The certificate is provided to indicate the caste ,Date of birth and Nativity in Andhra Pradesh. This certificate is provided by revenue department in Andhra Pradesh which helps individual during government social welfare schemes ,Education , Jobs and other benefits.
Integrated Certificate Status, Integrated certificate pdf , What does Integrated Certificate means , How to download the PDF of Integrated Certificate ,Application form and other details will be provided in this post.
As we explained above that Integrated certificate provide information about your caste, your date of birth and Domicile status. That means you can use it as different certificate while applying for Jobs and Education as caste certificate , Date of birth certificate and Domicile Certificate.
Moreover there are lots of scheme which are being started by government which are mainly for SC ,ST and OBC. So this certificate is required to avail those schemes
How to get Integrated Certificate
To get the integrated certificate there are two ways through which you can avail the or register for the certificate? Online mode and offline mode.
For online mode you have to go to the Meeseeva web portal of Andhra Pradesh government. And for offline mode go to the gram panchayat or municipal office.
Integrated Certificate Registration
- Go to the Official Meeseva web portal of Andhra Pradesh.
- You will be navigated to the Home page of that portal.
- Click on the Meeseva online portal.
- Now click on the New Registration.
- Fill the form with required credentials.
- With personnel details, email id ,mobile number ,state etc
- Issued Caste Certificate in Past, Caste Claimed, Caste Category, Education Certificate Contains Caste, Purpose of Caste Certificate and Religion etc.
- Now submit the form one time password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- OTP will also be sent to the Email ID.
- Confirm with OTP.
- Now you are Registered.
How to get Integrated Certificate by Offline mode
To get Integrated Certificate by offline mode you have to follow
- You must have printed form with you which you can get from meeseva portal.
- Fill the form credentials.
- Go to the tehsildar in your area./You can get the form from tehsildar also.
- Take the required document photo copy with yourself.
- Self attest the document with your signature.
- Submit the form with tehsildar.
- Offline form PDF Download –Click here
Integrated Certificate Status AP
To track the application status of Integrated Certificate you need to follow the instruction given below :-
- Visit the meeseva web portal.
- You will be guided to the Home page of meeseva web portal.
- Under Know Your Application Status
- Enter the (Trans ID/Application No)
- Click on GO to get your application status.
- Application form.
- Caste certificate issued to the family members earlier.
- 10th or SSC memo or DOB or TC(Transfer Certificate)
- 1 to 10th class study certificate or DOB certificate issued by Gram Panchayat or Municipality.
- Ration Card /Epic Card/Aadhar card
- Although Application form and Ration Card /Epic Card/Aadhar card is mandatory document required.
Ans- Integrated certificate basically it is a caste certificate which is provided to the individuals who belongs to SC(scheduled caste) ,ST(scheduled tribe) and OBC(Other Backwards Caste).
Ans-To download the integrated certificate you have to register on the meeseva portal and then apply for it.
Ans – To check integrated certificate you have to go to meeseeva portal
Ans- You can apply by online and offline mode as mentioned in the above post
Ans- Go to meeseva portal to print the integrated certificate
Ans- The integrated certificate you get through offline mode which arrive after 30 days you will get permanent integrated certificate.
Ans – A minimal cost of 35 rupees
It takes 30 days after your application submissions