As the advent of technology started people are getting everything done done in few minutes .It every state in india has decided that they will do away with the paper works and do everything digitally through online portal .meebhoomi portal developed by andhra pradesh government is one of the example that digitization process has started and it ensure citizen of AP that they don’t need to go to different office of their queries regarding their land details.In this article will explain you about the services provided by meebhoomi portal specially about village map and Aadhar linking.
Online AP Adangal download-How can I check my Adangal online in Andhra Pradesh?
If you are citizen of AP and want do check your Adangal details online then it is very easy with meebhoomi online portal where you will find different services and one of them is Online AP Adangal download .follow these simple steps to download AP Adangal .
1. Go to Meebhoomi official website .
2. Onhe top menu you will find adangal option.
3. click on that option.
4. You will be find two option Your adangal and Village adangal click what you like to see ,you will be directed to the form page .
5. Where you need to fill the details like- For Your adangal you can see it by choosing there option survey number, aadhar number and account number .
6.Now fill the form with district name ,zone name,village name ,code shown and survey number, aadhar number and account number whichever number you have selected initially.
7. your Adangal will be downloaded.
How to see Village Map on meebhoomi portal
If you want to see the village map of andhra pradesh and you are domicile of andhra pradesh then you have to follow this simple steps and you will able to see the village map details
1 firstly go to the official website of AP revenue department that is meebhoomi portal.
2 On the portal on the top you will find village map option click on that option.
3 After clicking on that option you will be directed to village map detail option .
4 Fill the details asked for like
- District name
- Zone name
- Village name
- catchpa code
- Than click on click
5 Your village map of your area will be displayed.
meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Aadhar linking
If your Aadhar is not linked to your land record that you should do it on meebhoomi portal by Aadhar Linking option and you don’t have aadhar then you can attach other document and register your mobile number .So follow the steps given below
- You need to go to meebhoomi.ap.gov.in which its official website.
- In the menu you will find option of Aadhar and Other Identities .
- Click on that option in that option you will find the “Aadhar Linking ” option.
- Click on that option.
- Then fill the details asked Find out if your Aadhaar number is paired with your account number by clicking on by Aadhar number or Account number you can check and link you adhar if not linked to your account.
Electronic passbook download on meebhoomi
Want to download the Electronic land title deed and graduate pass book from meebhoomi portal follow the following steps below and you will get the downloaded version of you land records.
- You have to go to official website.
- On the menu you will find option of Electronic passbook.
- Click on that option in that option you will find the two option by with you can download your Electronic passbook i.e by Aadhar number and Account number.
- Then enter the details like- District name ,Zone name,Village name, Account number,Mobile number,captcha code.
- And click on click your Electronic passbook will be downloaded.
Download Andhra Pradesh 1 B ROR Land Records
- You have to go to official website.
- On the menu you will find option of 1 B option in the top menu bar.
- Click on that option in that option you will find the two option Village 1-B Model (ROR) and sample 1B Click on any one of them
- Then enter the details like- District name ,Zone name,Village name, Account number,,captcha code.
- And click on click your 1 B ROR will be downloaded.
meebhoomi.ap.gov.in portal details
|Web portal Name||meebhoomi|
|Launch date||15 june 2015|
|Started by||Andhra pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra pradesh|
|Related to||Land records|