PM KISAN ( Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi) yojna iniciated by government of india in oder to increase the income of farmers.In order to avail this scheme farmers have to register with the government with all the details. Sometimes after registering with government farmer want to change the account number in which government sends the amount in installment .If you want to know PM-Kisan Yojana: How to Edit Aadhaar Details Beneficiary List then you have to read this article till last.
What is PM Kisan
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
PM kisan Document Required
Essential Document Required
- State, District, Sub-District/Block, Village, Farmer Name.
- Aadhaar Number and in case Aadhaar not available, Aadhaar enrollment number.
- with any other ID proof like Voter ID etc,
- IFSC Code,
- Account Number.
- Farmer Attributes
Optional Document Required
- Father name,
- Mobile Number,
- Date of Birth/Age,
- Farm-Size in Hectare,
- Survey Number,
- Khasra Number
- Optional attributes such as Mobile number can be utilized for SMS alerts.
- Other optional attributes may be used for purpose of future requirement.
- However, these attributes are not essential for purpose of transfer of money.
Want to edit aadhar number in PM KISAN
To edit bank account number in PM-Kisan you can call on Helpline number 155261 or 1800115526 (Toll Free)
The PM-Kisan Portal has been created with the following objectives –
i) To provide verified and single source of truth on farmers’ details at the portal.
ii) Timely assistance to the farmers in farm operation
iii) A unified e-platform for transferring of cash benefits into farmer’s bank account
through Public Financial Management System (PFMS) integration.
iv) Location wise availability of benefited farmers’ list.
v) Ease of monitoring across the country on fund transaction details
frequently asked question
- What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-KMY)?
It is an old age pension scheme for all land holding Small and Marginal
Farmers (SMFs) in the country. It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for
the entry age group of 18 to 40 years with a provision of payment of Rs. 3000/-
monthly pension on attaining the age of 60 years, subject to certain exclusion
- What is the definition of Small and Marginal landholder farmer?
A Small and Marginal landholder farmer is defined as a farmer who owns
cultivable land upto 2 hectare as per land record of the concerned State/UT.
- What are the benefits of the scheme?
Under the scheme, the subscriber would receive the following benefits:
(i) Minimum Assured Pension: Each subscriber under the PM-KMY shall
receive minimum assured pension of Rs. 3000/- per month after attaining the age of
(ii) Family Pension: During the receipt of pension, if the subscriber dies, the
spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by
the beneficiary as family pension provided he/she is not already a beneficiary of the
scheme. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
(iii) If a beneficiary has given regular contribution and died of any cause (before
age of 60 years), his/her spouse will be entitled to join and continue the scheme
subsequently by payment of regular contribution or exit the scheme as per
provisions of exit and withdrawal.
- Who is eligible to get the benefits under the Scheme?
All Small and Marginal Farmers having cultivable landholding upto 2 hectares
falling in the age group of 18 to 40 years, whose names appear in the land records
of States/UTs as on 01.08.2019 are eligible to get benefit under the Scheme.
However, out the these, the following are ineligible to get the benefits:
(i) SMFs covered under any other statuary social security schemes such as
National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
scheme, Employees’ Fund Organization Scheme etc.
(ii) Farmers who have opted for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana
(PM-SYM) administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
(iii) Farmers who have opted for Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan-dhan
Yojana (PM-LVM) administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
(iv) Further, the following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status
shall not be eligible for benefits under the scheme:
(a) All Institutional Land holders; and
(b) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
(c) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present
Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State
Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations,
former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
(d) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State
Government Ministries/ Offices/Departments and its field units Central or
State PSEs and Attached offices/ Autonomous Institutions under Government
as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking
Staff / Class IV/Group D employees)
(e) All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
(f) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants,
and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession
by undertaking practices.
- What is the cut-off date for determination of eligibility of
beneficiaries under the scheme?
The cut-off date for determination of eligibility of beneficiaries under the
scheme shall be 01.08.2019.