eGras Jharkhand portal is owned by the government of Jharkhand which deals with the finance, revenue, and accounting in the state. The web portal comes under the finance department of Jharkhand. It has a very easy registration and login system after which you can pay challan online and download it also by GRN number.
eGRAS Stands for electronic government receipts accounting system. Through online challan generation now become easier.
eGras Jharkhand Registration
To get yourself registered to the egras web portal you need to follow these easy steps shown below:-
- Go to the official website of egras which comes under the revenue department – https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in/jegras/Login.aspx#!
- You will be guided to the Home page of egras web portal.
- On the home page, in the main menu click on the operation option.
- Once you click on that in the dropdown menu you will find New user registration, click on that.
- Fill out the registration form, Fill out the email id and check the availability.
- Remitter’s Details
- User Type
- Full Name / Company name
- Aadhar number
- Address of communication
- Country, state, city
- Mobile Number, Pin code
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Security Question and answer.
- Captcha code.
- Click on save.
How to login into eGras Jharkhand
To login into the account egras follow the process given below:-
- Visit the dedicated website for egras Jharkhand
- The login option will open.
- Fill in the login credentials which you get during registration.
- User name
- Fill in the captcha in the box.
- Then click on the login button.
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Then click on the forgot password option at the bottom of the login option.
- Click on you have OTP or you don’t have OTP.
- Fill in the login id or email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you can create a new password.
How to Download Challan By GRN number
To Download Challan By GRN number you need to follow the guide given below:-
- Go to the eGRAS Jharkhand official website –
- On the official website, click on the download challan option on the main menu.
- The page will open.
- Choose the option from “Department Transaction ID” or “GRN Number “.
- You can download challan BY GRN number or Department Transaction ID.
If you Don’t Know Your GRN Status Type or GRN number
If you don’t have GRN Number then you can Know Your GRN Status Type. You could know by “JH KUBER GRN <- GRN No.-> Send to 51969“
How to do DDO Login on egras
- Go to the DDO Login option – https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in/jegras/frmDDOlogin.aspx
- The login page will open.
- Enter the DDO Code and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Enter the login option.
How to do Guest login on egras
- Go to the Guest Login option on the home page – https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in/jegras/frmGuestlogin.aspx
- The login page will open.
- Enter the mobile number
- And email id
- Get the code on the phone number or email id.
- And login as a guest
How to pay without registration
The process to pay without registration is explained in the Pdf given below in full detail with pictures.
egras Jharkhand contact number
eGRAS is government receipts accounting system that comes under the finance system.
As soon as the challan is generated the GRN number is printed on it .
It is a unique number generated on the challan paid. It is called a Government reference number. Save the number or note it down for future queries.
> Go to the login page – https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in/jegras/login.aspx#!
> Enter the login credentials.
> Enter the username and password.
> Click on the submit option.
> Go to the login page from the above login.
> On the login page, click on the forgot password option.
> Enter the login email id.
> An email will be sent with a link to change the password.