eGras Jharkhand portal owned by the government of Jharkhand which deals with the finance ,revenue and accounting in the state. The web portal comes under finance department of Jharkhand. It has very easy registration and login system after which you can pay challan online and download it also by GRN number.
eGRAS Stands for electronic government receipts accounting system. Through which online challan generation now become easier.
eGras Jharkhand Registration
To get yourself registered to the egras web portal you need to follow these easy steps shown below :-
- Go to the official website of egras which comes under revenue department – https://finance.jharkhand.gov.in/jegras/Login.aspx#!
- You will be guided to the Home page of egras web portal.
- On the home page ,in main menu click on the operation option.
- Once you click on that in the dropdown menu you will find New user registration ,click on that.
- Fill the registration form, Fill the email id and check the availability.
- Remitter’s Details
- User Type
- Full Name / Company name
- Aadhar number
- Address of communication
- Country ,state ,city
- Mobile Number, Pin code
- ID Type
- ID Number
- Security Question and answer.
- captcha code.
- Click on save.
eGras Jharkhand Login
To login into the the account of egras follow the process given below :-
- Visit the dedicated website for egras jharkhand
- Login option will open.
- Fill the login credentials which you get during registration.
- User name
- Fill the captcha in the box.
- Then click on the login button.
- Firstly go to official website.
- Then click on the forgot password option at the bottom of the login option.
- Click on you have OTP or you don’t have OTP.
- Fill the login id or email id.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now you can create a new password.
Download Challan By GRN number
eGRAS is government receipts accounting system which comes under finance system.
As soon as the challan is generated the GRN number is printed on it .
It is unique number generated on the challan paid. It is called Government reference number. Save the number or note it down for future queries.