CSR birth certificate | crsorgi.gov.in | CRS Login Get birth and death certificate In India
CRS Stands for civil registration system ,its a web based application and website for one solution for birth, death and still birth registration and for certificate generation. This System also helpful for the analysis of death and birth .In this article we will know all the information related to registration of death and birth. How to login as a registrar to crsorgi.gov.in
CRS Login –crsorgi.gov.in Login
To login into the crsorgi.gov.in follow the following process:-
- Go to the official website –crsorgi.gov.in
- On the Home page Login page is available.
- Enter the user id
- Enter the password.
- Fill the Captcha
- Click on the Login button
crsorgi.gov.in birth & death registration
The registration of death and birth through centralized online web portal can be done through civil registration system. Civil Registration System of Birth and Death Registration could be done through following process:-
- For the event of births and deaths is to be reported to concerned authority online.
- It can be done at the place of occurrence of deaths and births to the registrar under whom jurisdiction the event has taken place.
- An institutional event shouldn’t informed by the family member and it is the duty of in-charge to report it to the registrar.
- Through this web portal only house/home event could be reported by general public within 21 days of occurrence.
- If the event has crossed 21 days of normal period than you should approach the concerned registrar.
- Only Domiciliary (Home / House) Birth/Death can be reported through this portal within 21 days of the occurence of the event and to the registration unit where portal is being used for Registration of Birth & Death.
- Login Link – Click Here
- Please visit concern Registrar (Birth/Death) office for issuing, printing, verifying or checking the status of birth/death certificate.
Functions of the application
- User Registration
- Master Data Management
- Birth Registration
- Death Registration
- Still Birth Registration
- Not Availability Certificate (NAC) Issuance
- Reports Generation