edistrict.kerala.gov.in Login and Registration ,application ,services ,Password reset ,Username reset
Government of Kerala has started portal to provide government service. Actually it is one stop solution to the all the services provided by state government. Earlier it used to be hectic process to get any certificate but now you can get it very easily by applying through this online portal started by Kerala government.
The best thing about e-district Kerala is that with one account you can add different profile of you family and document that you have submitted to the portal or the personal information will be used for any document required. You don’t need to provide document every time if there is any change in mobile number or email ID you can update it on you registration details.
The portal is helping lots of people as it online process which saves people time and money. Though lots of people have to depend on the CSC centers for the application of the required certificate.
- 1 Services provided by E district portal Kerala
- 2 Documents Required
- 3 edistrict.kerala.gov.in Login
- 4 edistrict.kerala.gov.in Registration
- 5 E District Kerala Forgot Password
- 6 Forgot User name
- 7 FAQs
Services provided by E district portal Kerala
- Community Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Identification certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Solvency Certificate.
- Relationship Certificate.
- Legal heir Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Possession Certificate.
- Dependency Certificate.
- Destitute Certificate.
- Family Membership Certificate.
- Inter-CasteMarriage certificate.
- Non- Remarriage certificate.
- One and the Same Certificate
- Possession Non-Attached certificate.
- Valuation certificate.
- Widow-Widower certificate.
- Conversion certificate.
- Non- Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Land Certificate.
- Minority certificate.
- And other services.
There are different types of document required for different services you want from the portal. The below listed document will be enough to provide you any services.
- School certificate.
- Ration card.
- Caste certificate or any relevant document of your caste.
- Voter ID or Election ID card.
- Marriage certificate (For Inter-caste marriage)
- Aadhar card
- Land Tax
- Encumbrance Certificate
Above listed document is not required for every certificate but if you have these than you can freely apply for any certificate any provide the document according to the need.
The process of login into the account of e- district Kerala is very easy ,follow the process given below and you will know how to login into the account.
1. Visit the official website designated for E-district Kerala.
you have to type edistrict Kerala on your google chrome browser. Then click on the first link on the search result.-https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/
2. Home page will open
As soon as you will land on the home page where all the services are available.
3. Then click on the sign in option
Once you are on the home page you will find the sign-in option on the right side of main menu.
4. Fill the login credentials.
Once you click on the sigh in option login form will open ,you have to fill the login credentials like user name and password and fill the captcha indicated the box.
5. Click on the submit button
This way you will be able to login into the account of Kerala e district to avail the services provided by the portal.
If you haven’t registered yet then you willn’t be able to login into your account, as user name and password is created in the registration process. The process given below will guide you through the process of registration.
1. Its very easy just search for E district Kerala
You need to open your chrome or whatever browser you have on you device and search for kerala e district and the search will show you different option .You have to click on the -https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/ link.
2. Go to the Home page.
Once you land on the home page of Kerala e-district you will be have to search for registration option.
3. Click on the Create account option.
On the home page main menu there is option called create account ,click on that option to fill the registration form.
4. Fill the Registration form to create your account.
You need to create you account by registering to the website, Just fill the form with the Name ,address login user id ,password etc.
5. Click on validate
Once you are done with filling the form by giving all the information correctly click on i agree with the terms and condition and then click on the validate so that it will verify the information given in the form and create your account with unique user name and password you have set for your account.
E District Kerala Forgot Password
If somehow you have lost your password of your account then you can retrieve your password by following the steps given below :-
- Go to the official website of e-district –https://edistrict.kerala.gov.in/
- The click on the sigh-in option.
- You will be navigated to the login page.
- In the login page below you will find the option of forgot password.
- Then click on that option.
- The page will open.
- Enter the user name
- And click on the submit button.
- Change your password.
Forgot User name
If you have forgotten the username then also you can get it through the portal.
- Firstly, Visit the site of E district Kerala.
- Click on the Sigh-in button.
- On the login page at the bottom you will the option of forgot user name.
- Click on that option.
- Then a page will open where you have to
- Enter You Name ,Date of birth and Aadhar number.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- You will get the option to change your user name.