epass for delhi | e pass status delhi | e pass for delhi weekend curfew | epass delhi |e pass apply online | e-pass approval status delhi
After flattening of the curve in 2020 corona virus has started spreading very quickly in april 2021.Analysing the situation different measures has been taken by by central and state government.Now due to sudden surge in the corona positive cases Delhi chief minister Arvind kejriwaal has implemented night curfew from 10 pm to 5 am.
But for some unforeseen reason some people requires to go out in the night for that epass system is implemented started.A online portal https://epass.jantasamvad.org/ stared by delhi government so that citizen of delhi have easy and fast access to the night curfew epass
What is e-pass or weekend pass in delhi?
As the number of corona positive is increasing in the country ,delhi is also observing a sudden surge in the covid-19 positive cases.To break the chain of virus different state government has implemented different curfew with different timing.Similarly, Delhi government has also started night curfew with timing of 10 PM to 5 AM.
But some people requires go go out at night due to some emergency for that delhi government has started e-pass for emergency requirement and weekend pass for weekend curfew.
How to apply for epass in delhi during night curfew?
Follow these simple steps to apply for epass during night curfew in delhi.E-pass is being provided to those people in delhi associated to essential services and don’t have valid government ID.Epass required only during night curfew.
- Epass application has to be submitted through jantasamvad portal of delhi government.
- Go to the official website of https://epass.jantasamvad.org
- Click this link to apply for e pass –Click here
- Select what help you need.
- Then click on submit.
- Then fill the form
- Contact number.
- Name of applicant.
- Address of office /engagement.
- Type of service.
- Epass type
- Date(From- To)
- Upload Id Proof
- Another ID proof
- Click on acknowledge.
- Click on the submit.
E-pass willn’t be required for following person
- Pregnant woman and patients for getting medical and health services.
- Person coming from/going to Airport or Railway station or ISBT.(With valid Ticket)
- Person working in judicial office/Court.(With Valid ID)
- Officers/Officials working in diplomatic office.(With Valid ID)
- Print and electronic media.(With Valid ID)
- Private medical personnel will be allowed.
- Interstate or Intrastate movement of transport with essential and non-essential items.
- And other essential person in service.
ePass application Status check
e-pass status delhi can be checked by visiting the jansamvad.org portal of delhi government.
- Go to the jansamvad.org portal .
- Click on the epass status check Link.
- Type 7 digit epass ID also called reference ID.
- Click on check status to check your status.
Movement pass Helpline number issued by delhi police
Delhi police has started helpline number for comfortable movement for eligible person during night and weekend curfew .Helpline number is- 011-23469900.In case person involved in essential services and face difficulty during movement in the city can call on to this helpline number for assistance.
Marriage function in delhi will have maximum gathering of 50 people and funeral have maximum 20 people.
If you already hold a night-curfew ePass, you DO NOT have to re-apply for the weekend curfew.
Your pass shall automatically be considered valid during the weekend (in the day-time).