E challan Hyderabad check status– If you want to check e challan hyderabad status check then you need to read this article to the end. challan is paid whenever there is lack of document or if any rules is broken by your vehicle.
What is E challan ?
E challan is developed as a sophisticated software having mobile application and web interface. It provide data integrity, transparency and reliability. It includes all stakeholders comes under its preview like common citizen, Enforcement officers , State transport office, Regional Transport/Traffic Office , NIC admin ,Ministry of road and transport and state transport office.
E challan issued through mobile based application of paravian mantralay.
Benefits of E challan
- Law enforcement with efficiency with the help of technology.
- No fake challans or duplicate challans.
- Minimizing time and effort of citizen.
- Online payment anytime anywhere.
|Name of article||E Challan Status Check|
|Service||Online & Offline|
|Started by||Government of India|
E Challan Status Check
Once you have paid the challan through online mode you can check the status of e challan through the government web portal. There was a time when the challan made by police by there hand after any breaking of rule.
Now government of India made it online in this digital age ,otherwise people have to waste there time to pay it. If you break any rule then the challan will be sent at your address mentioned in your RC of vehicle during purchase. Police is now becoming tech savvy with the modernization of technology now they use speedometer for speeding vehicles and camera for recording of any rule broken.
How to check E Challan Status of Hyderabad
- Firstly Go to the official website –https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/index/accused-challan.
- Home page will open.
- On the home page option of “Check Online Services” will be there on the top.
- In the dropdown menu option of “Check Challan Status“.
- On the next page you will get the option to check the challan details by three option
- By challan number.
- By Vehicle number.
- By DL number.
- Select any of the there option given above.
- If you select by Vehicle number then fill the vehicle number, Chassis number/Engine number.
- Enter Captcha.
- Then enter Get Details.
How to pay E challan online
Now you can pay your E Challan by online payment method, Its now easy to pay e challan that has also increased the revenue of government as earlier it is paid as bribe to traffic police. Follow thw steps to pay the e challan online.
- Visit the official web portal of parivahan mantralay.
- Home page will open in front of you.
- Fill the form for e challan .
- Select from the payment methods.
- Pay by UPI method or Debit Card or Credit card.
- Amount will be deduced from your account.