Check the detail of Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check Online,e-property tax Delhi, status through online mode NDMC, SDMC, EDMC
Delhi government has now started an online service for property mutation, which is becoming very popular day by day. As we know earlier it used to be a hectic process of roaming around different offices. The revenue department updates its records whenever there is selling or buying of property or there is a transfer of name in the property paper.
This transfer of name in the revenue record of the respective state is called mutation or Jambandi or Daakhil-kharij in Hindi. If you have applied for Delhi property mutation, you can check the mutation application status online.
As Delhi mutation is done in a municipal corporation also called MCD (municipal corporation of Delhi) as every state is divided into three zones NDMC(North Delhi Municipal Corporation), SDMC(South Delhi Municipal Corporation), and EDMC(East Delhi Municipal Corporation).
Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check
To check the online mutation status of Delhi you need to follow the instruction given below:-
- Go to the official MCD web portal http://www.mcdonline.gov.in/
- You will be guided to the official website’s home page.
- On that page, click on any option from NDMC(North Delhi Municipal Corporation), SDMC(South Delhi Municipal Corporation), and EDMC(East Delhi Municipal Corporation)
- Once you choose your area of mutation, click on the emulation property tax after scrolling down the page.
- After that click on the Application For e-Mutation option on the page opened in front of you.
- Now click on the Application status as indicated in the figure given below
- Then fill in the Application Number and click on the Submit Button.
- Your Delhi Mutation Certificate Status will appear in front of you where all the details about the mutation will be available. So now you know how to check Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check Online.
Yes, we can check Delhi Mutation Certificate Status online on the McD website as explained in the post. You just need to have all the details of the mutation, particularly the registration number.
You need the mutation slip for registration number to be asked in the status check.
It’s a tax that which owner pays for the value of the property