Check the detail of Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check Online ,e-property tax delhi, status through online mode NDMC ,SDMC ,EDMC
Delhi government has now started online service for property mutation, which is becoming very popular day by day. As we know earlier it used to be a hectic process of roaming around different offices. Revenue department updates its records whenever there is selling or buying of property or there is transfer of name in the property paper.
This transfer of name in the revenue record of respective state is called mutation or Jambandi or Daakhil-kharij in hindi. If you have applied for delhi property mutation then you can check the mutation application status online.
As delhi mutation is done in municipal corporation also called MCD (municipal corporation of delhi) as every state which is divided into three zone NDMC(North Delhi Municipal Corporation), SDMC(South Delhi Municipal Corporation) and EDMC(East Delhi Municipal Corporation).
Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check
To check the online mutation status of delhi you need to follow the instruction given below :-
- Go to the official MCD web portal http://www.mcdonline.gov.in/
- You will be guided to the official websites home page.
- On that page , click on any option from NDMC(North Delhi Municipal Corporation), SDMC(South Delhi Municipal Corporation) and EDMC(East Delhi Municipal Corporation)
- Once you choose your area of mutation, click on the emutation property tax after scrolling down on the page.
- After that click on the Application For e-Mutation option on the page opened in front of you.
- Now click on the Application status as indicted in the figure given below
- Then fill the Application Number and click on the Submit Button.
- Your Delhi Mutation Certificate Status will appear in front of you where all the details about the mutation will be available. So now you know how to check Delhi Mutation Certificate Status Check Online.
Yes we can check Delhi Mutation Certificate Status online on the mcd website as explained in the post. You just need to have all the details of mutation particularly the registration number.
You just need the mutation slip for registration number to be asked in the status check.
Its a tax which owner pay for the value of the property